cost of ipod

2 gb 2nd gen nanos for 8k and 4 gb nanos for 10 k!!!! wow!! Nano prices have come down a bit!!!! Now they seem a good option compared to the rest.

The prices for the ipod at jjmehta differ as in 1 price for the ipod only while the other prices for the puch etc ,well as far as i have seen in planet m the ipod comes in a box with the adaptor etc in it ,what are they charging extra for and how are they selling the ipod without the adaptors etc . Are these ipods even genuine :|.

Some shop in Ritchie street...don't remember the name though.

This is bang on Narsingapuram street (the lane that houses Supreme/Delta)

Actually even the local electronic shop close to my house quoted 6.8K , Citi Center mall also has a electonics shop in the shopping basement where she was quoted 7K with a 6 mnth warranty so your mumbai delaler is definitely taking you for a ride

superczar said:
Some shop in Ritchie street...don't remember the name though.
This is bang on Narsingapuram street (the lane that houses Supreme/Delta)

Actually even the local electronic shop close to my house quoted 6.8K , Citi Center mall also has a electonics shop in the shopping basement where she was quoted 7K with a 6 mnth warranty so your mumbai delaler is definitely taking you for a ride

Indeed. I got 8.5K here way too high...

superczar said:
I hope we are talking about the same thing...a 2 Gig (not 4) Nano

Yes we are the 4gig version is close to 10.5K. This is after the reduction. It was 12K something before this.

8 gig is close to the 30 GB video...freakin ridiculous.

LOL...what a ripoff, see if you can work it out with your friends, else I'll let you know if I am heading out to Ritchie anytime soon

superczar said:
LOL...what a ripoff, see if you can work it out with your friends, else I'll let you know if I am heading out to Ritchie anytime soon

I'll be sure to let you know. Yep its a rip off. My eyes popped out when I saw the prices u chennai guys are getting...Still looking out for the ep630 to go with the nano too.

thanks gmano...

anyone knows prices of the new nano 2 and 4 gb at Alfa ...

are the ipods at jj mehta genuine , i read at their page that they give 1 yr warranty.
damm , chennai prices are so low ... superczar , how much is the 4gb version there and the ipod you purchased carries any warranty ...

Thanks.

Back