Could I get some help from people at Delhi?

cyan!de

Disciple
Hello, everyone!

I hope you are all doing good.

A person I considered a friend from Begampur, Hauz Khas has borrowed a significant amount saying he will return it in the next hour on 16th of January, 2024. I'd saved up this amount for my brother's treatment as was recovering from a major accident. A report has already been filed with Bangalore Police (as I stay in Bangalore) but he has been dodging their calls. A legal notice has been served as well. Can anyone from Hauz Khas help me reach the police there as they are directing me to the Bangalore Police every time I asked for help ?
Any other options I can consider now that the person is not at all responding to any of it?

Last edited:
I know my post is not going to help your situation, but I want to understand how the law can help you if you don't have any agreement which states the amount being transferred and the timelines for return. Perhaps even an email/whatsapp communication could be used. But the other party can claim he never agreed ...

I have the WhatsApp conversation regarding this and a photo of written agreement which is signed by him! He has clearly mentioned the timeline in there which was never followed.

Back