Counter Strike Version?

vishals

Disciple
Hi All,

Need some help regarding counter strike versions, i am totally new to counter strike, i need to know:-

1. Which version of CS i need to buy/download to play online on Indian Servers (1.5 or 1.6 or something else)?
2. Do we have any CS server in bangalore?
3. Any of you hv a experience with Reliance Broadnet (bangalore) for gaming, i tried for Airtel but it's not available in my area (Marathalli, ORR).

The only FPS i hv played is AA on US/EU servers and it's very difficult bcoz of latency. Looking forward to ur help and advice so that i can join u on CS.

thx

Vishal

checksum said:
1. CS 1.6 is the one you need to get. Rather, go for the counter-strike anthology pack, which also includes condition zero. Its just 350 bucks if you order from the dealer's paradise.

2. use India :: All Games :: Game Server / Player Search :: Game - Monitor . COM to look for servers

3. Reliance worked well for my friend in chennai (used to get pings around 60-70 ms) should be good in banglore too.

thanks checksum for your advice, it's very helpful. I will definitely go for anthology pack. Any pointer towards some good manual/tutorial for nooobs on CS :)

^^ well, it would be a waste of bandwidth to download, when the CD is cheaper. Also, steam has lot of issues with content servers, so he may run into problems while downloading the games.

^^ well, it would be a waste of bandwidth to download, when the CD is cheaper. Also, steam has lot of issues with content servers, so he may run into problems while downloading the games.

Lol funny.. I never get any problem.. And also got a full download speed.

Back