Cowon D2 8GB (excellent Condition) 5k Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViKiD

Adept
Hi!

Selling my Cowon D2 8GB (Black) PMP ..

It is about 12 months old and hence has no warranty left. (though can look for the bill if the need be, have misplaced it)

Its in excellent condition without any scratches whatsoever and was always kept inside a Logicase pouch. (Screen guard from Day 1)

Has been used for roughly 300-400 Hours .

I did a battery test 2 days back .... and it lasts for about 48 Hours on continuous playback with the volume set to 20.

Also i have installed RockBox on it which can be accessed by turning it on and immediately switching to HOLD. (its Dual booting with the Cowon Firmware and RockBox)

No issues what so ever....has never hanged and was charged only after whole of the battery had drained out....So the battery will Last for quite some time. (The Battery has been recharged around 10-11 times max in the past 1 year)

Includes : The Box (In almost brand new condition was never even looked at after the first day), All accessories except the Earphones are untouched and are still sealed. (USB Cable / AC Wall charger / Driver Disc / wall adapter)

Also ill be giving away a Sandisk 4 GB SDHC card (Class 2) (Has RockBox installed on it) and of course the Logicase pouch which retails for 450 bucks.

Reason for sale : I got a Ipod Touch 32 GB from Lockerz so will be using that and need money urgently.

Expected price : 5k Shipped (Strictly Non Negotiable)

(Originally Purchased for 8.5k +

Payment Options : SBI Cash Deposit / Online Transfer.

Ebay Listing : eBay India: Cowon D2 8GB (excellent Condition) (item 220582623554 end time 02-May-2010 02:46:49 IST)
Pics :

dsc03776m.jpg

dsc03777vl.jpg

dsc03760em.jpg

dsc03761.jpg

dsc03762x.jpg

dsc03763t.jpg

dsc03767j.jpg

dsc03768c.jpg

dsc03769.jpg

dsc03770i.jpg

dsc03772w.jpg

dsc03773h.jpg

dsc03775m.jpg

Off topic :- Congratulations as you got your Ipod Touch 32 GB from Lockerz and this news from you kept my hopes alive for wining myself too one day.By the way have you had to pay any duty or shipping for it or it came to your doorsteps absolutely free of hidden costs.

Spanks !! :)

SOLD!

Received payment .... couldn't ship today...

Will ship it on Monday.

Thread will be closed asa the buyer receives it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back