Cowon EM1 Earphones-Rs.745 with mic Rs.1145

em1-1.jpg
Cowon_EM1_white_mic_m_1_2x.jpg

The Cowon EM1 earphone boasts of fantastic sound quality and amazing fit. The dynamic canal type driver unit measures 10 mm and ensures that you get clear and crisp audio. Ergonomically designed, the earphone has a snug and comfortable in-the-ear fit. Available in black, it boasts of a stylish yet elegant earpiece design.

The impedance of EM1 earphone measures 16 ohm while the sensitivity is 103 dB at 1 mW. The earphone has been crafted to provide an ideal balance between mid, low and high tones so that you can enjoy your favourite genre, whether it is rock, hip-hop or classical. EM1 earphone has a rated power value of 3mW and a max power value of 20 mW.

[h=2]Technical Specifications[/h]

GENERAL
BrandCowon
TypeEarphone
ModelEM1
ColourBlack,Red White
SPECIFICATIONS

Driver Unit10mm,Dynamic Canal Type
Impedance16 Ohm
Rated Power3mW
Max Power20mW
Sensitivity103dB(at 1mW)
Frequency Range20Hz to 22000Hz
Cord lengthY Type,1.2mm
Plug3.5mm 3P Plug (EM1)

AVAILABLE in options of RED , BLACK and WHITE colour for Rs. 745 .

ALSO AVAILABLE WITH MIC for MOBILE - for Rs.1145.

BUY HERE : Cowon EM1 Earphone

REVIEW : Cowon EM1 Earphones Review

I'm also interested in this IEM but waiting for some more reviews.

I own Sound Magic ES18 & was planning for SM E10 from you or else saving up for Brainwavz M1 or pro alpha.
The reviewer mentions here that
"The EM1 will blow you away audio quality-wise, especially if you have restricted yourself to budget IEMs. It is so good, in fact, that even gents with deeper pockets owning low-to-mid-end offerings from MEElectronics (M21) and Brainwavz (M1) will be surprised with the earphones' authority, punch and accuracy. Most importantly, the EM1 offers an impeccable tonal balance that's hard to find even when you stretch your budget to Rs 2,000. The lows are deep and tight, while the highs don't roll off as soon as you'd expect from IEMs at this price range. The mids are clear as well, with no particular frequency being preponderant over another."

I'm somewhat fed up with SM ES18 due to the build issue Wire noise & Ambient Noise especially Wind noise if I'm travelling in Public transport.
Will this Cowon EM1 be an improvement over Es18 Or should I wait for E10 OR save up some more money for Brainwavz M1 OR Pro Alpha??

I'm somewhat fed up with SM ES18 due to the build issue Wire noise & Ambient Noise especially Wind noise if I'm travelling in Public transport.
Will this Cowon EM1 be an improvement over Es18 Or should I wait for E10 OR save up some more money for Brainwavz M1 OR Pro Alpha??
+1 to that, especially after MP21 is available for around 1.2k with you !!

I'm also interested in this IEM but waiting for some more reviews.

I own Sound Magic ES18 & was planning for SM E10 from you or else saving up for Brainwavz M1 or pro alpha.
The reviewer mentions here that
"The EM1 will blow you away audio quality-wise, especially if you have restricted yourself to budget IEMs. It is so good, in fact, that even gents with deeper pockets owning low-to-mid-end offerings from MEElectronics (M21) and Brainwavz (M1) will be surprised with the earphones' authority, punch and accuracy. Most importantly, the EM1 offers an impeccable tonal balance that's hard to find even when you stretch your budget to Rs 2,000. The lows are deep and tight, while the highs don't roll off as soon as you'd expect from IEMs at this price range. The mids are clear as well, with no particular frequency being preponderant over another."

Personally we cant tell you how it matches up against other IEMs since we havent tried them yet . But it should definitely be better than ES18 . M1 and Pro Alpha are some of the best in ~2k range so can't say if these would be better compared to them.

@PristineNote

thanks.
I hope you guys will surly try them soon & answer my following 2 questions. :)

How would you rate JVC FX34 marshmallow & Cowon EM1 now?

Will Sound Magic E10 lead cowon EM1 by great margin considering the price difference?

@PristineNote

thanks.
I hope you guys will surly try them soon & answer my following 2 questions. :)

How would you rate JVC FX34 marshmallow & Cowon EM1 now?

Will Sound Magic E10 lead cowon EM1 by great margin considering the price difference?

I am really not in a position to tell you that , we have already sold quiet a few of these including some members from TE so hopefully someone should be able to post some comparisons .

Could someone please tell me if the mic will work with Samsung Vibrant [Galaxy S I9000]?

Really looking forward to buy a decent IEM with mic which will work with the Vibrant.

Ordered 2 pieces,let's see how they turn out :)

Will be shipped within 24 hours.[DOUBLEPOST=1364805193][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could someone please tell me if the mic will work with Samsung Vibrant [Galaxy S I9000]?

Really looking forward to buy a decent IEM with mic which will work with the Vibrant.

If the 3.5mm pin config is same as the iPhone it should work. If its reversed than you will need to purchase this along with the earphones , I believe.

http://www.proaudiohome.com/FiiO-LU2-3.5mm-Smart-Adapter-Cable-OFC

Back