Cowon S9 16GB + Accessories! - 6 MONTHS OLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaresh

Adept
Hey,

Since I recently got an iPhone I am putting up my 6 months old Cowon S9 (16GB) for sale.

The audio quality is awesome and videos look great because of the AMOLED screen. The battery life is excellent too.

A brand new S9 costs approx Rs 15k locally and when you look at the accessories I'm bundling in with mine for only 9.5k you'll find that this is a steal.

The player itself is in pristine condition and has had the JavoScreen screenguard on it since Day 1.

The accessories included with the player are :

• Cowon S9 leather case ($29.95)
  • FiiO E3
  • Creative EP-830

AXr4w.jpg

NBFtU.jpg

wN6My.jpg

aa2xj.jpg

Close up shots
zuU82.jpg

EbzDf.jpg

p6n14.jpg

yYTVq.jpg

M35YS.jpg

Shipping will cost approx. Rs 100-150 anywhere in India. If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Regards,
Amaresh

wow man awesome deal there

just bought the same 2days back shud hav waited for this!!

accesories bundled are really gr8 at this price
hope you sale it soon

Sorry I forgot to mention this earlier - this has been imported from the US and does not come with a bill or warranty.

i hav bought the same cowon s9 and lemme tell all its awesome and i hav the ep830!!

i guess its very good price too

so bump for you bro

Thanks guys, the prices are slightly negotiable...also if you want just the player and not the accessories I should be able to reduce the price.

Hit me up!

Added a few close up shots of the player as requested by a few of you. I have also lowered the price to Rs 9k shipped for EVERYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back