WTB CPU, Board (and GPU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
i5 10400f, R5 2600/R5 3600, decent motherboard and any mid-range GPU (upto GTX 1660Ti only).
Does anyone have a 2nd gen or 3rd gen (preferred) Ryzen? Like the R5 2600/3600?

I need a hard disk too! Preferably the WD Blue 2TB. Thanks.

Please note that I'm looking to build two PC's so unless I get a laptop I'll need another PC.
I may be do a lot of traveling soon to look after my project so I need a laptop which I can carry anywhere I go.

Last edited:
Do you want a 1660 super prebuilt?

Screenshot_20210414-221748_Brave.png

That's a good deal imo but I already have half of the components: 1x Nvme, 1x SSD SATA, RAM, PSU, Chassis.
Also I don't live in Delhi so shipping such a huge thing is going to come with its own headache.

If there was a way I could get that PC I totally would.

Edited my OP. I'm keeping my options open for a Ryzen cpu/board combo.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Bump.
I want to add more items but can't edit the thread title so I'll create another wtb thread.

ITdepot pricing has always been high. it's i5 10400f available for 14k here and 13k locally in Delhi.
I wanted to get a used one with warranty for about 10k if possible. Then a B450/B460 board for 5k or so.

Edit: some confusion as I was in a hurry.

Last edited:
ITdepot pricing has always been high. It's available for 14k here and 13k locally in Delhi.
I wanted to get a used one with warranty for about 10k if possible. Then a B450 board for 5k or so.
Used 11400f for 10k???

It hasn't even launched properly in India yet. New 11 series processors are available on very few major sites, how are you able to get used?

..and why would you use a B450 mobo with an Intel processor?

Used 11400f for 10k???

It hasn't even launched properly in India yet. New 11 series processors are available on very few major sites, how are you able to get used?

..and why would you use a B450 mobo with an Intel processor?
Oops my bad guys. I thought he meant the 10400f lol. Very sorry. But ITdepot has high price and also not so reliable anymore. It's a bit risky buying from them. Check feedback thread... It might be there.
The B450 is for Ryzen obviously.
Back to base 1.

Last edited:
I need a WD EZRZ 2TB HDD too. I was so occupied with the CPU and board I forgot the storage for media.
Also does anyone have a handycam? A proper handycam for 1080p video recording. For my YouTube videos.
Anyone selling an entry level air cooler compatible with LGA1200/AM4 sockets.

Last edited:
Apparently I do need a 6/12 processor for streaming AAA titles without any issue. I thought a 4/8 would be fine.
Anyway still looking.

There'll also be people saying 8 cores are minimum/better for streaming. Maybe in some cases. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back