CPU Cooler dilemma

bssunilreddy

Skilled
Prices are going to come down by another 10 percent or more because now there is no lockdown, all companies are working to their full potential. Talking about TSMC, Samsung etc. AIB are also working to their fullest.

Ethereum will move away from their current concept of proof of work to proof of stake. Next Gen GPU from AMD and Nvidia are almost going to be displayed. Intel is also jumping into the GPU market to make matters interesting for more or less.

Russia and Ukraine war has also created some stock diversion to other countries, while price may not come down instantly as we know how AIB, distributors, wholesalers, retailers made money in the past 2 years. We have all waited for this day, so let's wait for a few more days guys. Offline stores in Bengaluru at SP Road are saying that prices will not increase now plus they said that prices of SMPS have also come down as a lot of small time miners were buying them for their rigs. I inquired about 3070Ti from Asus, TUF Gaming. 67k with bill without the entire build. With build he was willing to give me for 63k. I was building 5950x+x570 Asus Motherboard+32GB RAM+2 TB Crucial NVMe ssd+Noctua D15+6 Cooler master fan+logitech wireless gaming mouse and Corsair Mech KB.
What CPU Air Cooler or Water Cooler ( AIO) which fits only 120mmRAD & 65mm clearance for air cooler by my Cougar MX410 G RGB case ?

I am thinking regarding air cooler : Coolermaster Hyper 212 LED Turbo ARGB

While regarding Water Cooler(AIO) :
Coolermaster Masterliquid ML120L RGB or
Deepcool Gammax L120 V2 RGB

Which one of the above coolers should I opt for my above case?
Please reply.
Thanks.

What CPU Air Cooler or Water Cooler ( AIO) which fits only 120mmRAD & 65mm clearance for air cooler by my Cougar MX410 G RGB case ?

I am thinking regarding air cooler : Coolermaster Hyper 212 LED Turbo ARGB

While regarding Water Cooler(AIO) :
Coolermaster Masterliquid ML120L RGB or
Deepcool Gammax L120 V2 RGB

Which one of the above coolers should I opt for my above case?
Please reply.
Thanks.
I personally like Air Coolers and not AIO, though a lot of my friend opted for the AIO from NZXT. I have heard that they are more reliable.

1649264393184.png

Isn't your tower 210 mm Wide, it should be able to accommodate a bigger air-cooler. And why a 120mm AIO, why not a 240mm ?

1649264587380.png

I personally like Air Coolers and not AIO, though a lot of my friend opted for the AIO from NZXT. I have heard that they are more reliable.

View attachment 131116

Isn't your tower 210 mm Wide, it should be able to accommodate a bigger air-cooler. And why a 120mm AIO, why not a 240mm ?

View attachment 131117
It's not the dimensions it's not fitting with the motherboard installed into the case as the ram sticks are obstructing the 240mm rad aio
That's why I am asking about 120mm aio or air cooler.

It's not the dimensions it's not fitting with the motherboard installed into the case as the ram sticks are obstructing the 240mm rad aio
That's why I am asking about 120mm aio or air cooler.
Sunil, get the Air Cooler brother from Noctua if you can.

Sunil, get the Air Cooler brother from Noctua if you can.
Noctua is costly man
So coolermaster Hyper 212 ARGB with push pull fan configuration is better and within budget I think so
Again is AMD Wraith Prism good for me ?
I mean if it comes cheap should I take it or not?

Noctua is costly man
So coolermaster Hyper 212 ARGB with push pull fan configuration is better and within budget I think so
Again is AMD Wraith Prism good for me ?
I mean if it comes cheap should I take it or not?
There are better coolers than Hyper 212 ARGB. There are some Deepcool coolers that are more efficient. Search for posts and videos that compare recent budget coolers.

There are better coolers than Hyper 212 ARGB. There are some Deepcool Mattrex coolers that are more efficient. Search for posts and videos that compare recent budget coolers.
Okay will do
But regarding price to performance ratio I am saying about the above coolers
Again in PC Gamer they said
Deepcool AS500 cooler is best and one of the members here is selling that
And I am crazy about RGB bling
So should I go with Deepcool Gammax GT or AS500?

Okay will do
Get a good cooler, even if it has non RGB fan and buy good RGB fan. You will get better performance.

Do not know much about as500 and gammax gt. Arctic freezer eSports 34 has received lot of praise, especially from GN. check this one as well. Priced at just 3k, it is bloody VFM.

Okay will do
I use Deepcool AS500 in Push-Pull Config. It keeps the temps on my Ryzen 5600x in the low 70s during gaming. If you are getting the AS500 from the TE sale thread, you'll have to go for Noctua NF-A15 as that is the only fan that will fit the clips unless you custom make clips for 140mm. AS500 requires a 140mm fan but with 120mm hole placement(octagonal frame iirc).

Okay will do
+1 for deepcool as500

Back