FS: Power Cooling and Modding CPU Cooler(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chetansha

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Coimbatore
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Nov 10, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None.
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Excess - Not required.

Attachments

• IMG_2278.JPG
    IMG_2278.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 626
  • IMG_2279.JPG
    IMG_2279.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 591
  • IMG_2280.JPG
    IMG_2280.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_2281.JPG
    IMG_2281.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 633
you purchased the Coolermaster MA620P from a forum member @2.5k and selling @3k after 9 months. sorry but not expected from a senior member like you.
It was not bought individually, purchased as an bundle and I don't even remember how much I paid for the cpu board and cooler bundle. You really think I would hanker after profits of 500 bucks ?

It was not bought individually, purchased as an bundle and I don't even remember how much I paid for the cpu board and cooler bundle. You really think I would hanker after profits of 500 bucks ?
you should because you posted the link where it was clearly mentioned and if you bought it as a bundle may be you got some more discount on it.

you should because you posted the link where it was clearly mentioned and if you bought it as a bundle may be you got some more discount on it.
Ok sir. I will do as you wish.
And if profit was my motive then I could bring to your notice that quite a few items sold by me , I got offers from other buyers telling me they will pay me more than the listed price.

Ok sir. I will do as you wish.
And if profit was my motive then I could bring to your notice that quite a few items sold by me , I got offers from other buyers telling me they will pay me more than the listed price.
It's always a sellers wish what they want to quote for their products...buyers are open to negotiate over PM's....if someone is genuinely interested then can contact over pm and negotiate based on facts that make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back