CPU Cooling : OCZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhOeNiX

Skilled

vanquisher_logo.jpg

The OCZ Vanquisher aggressively cools your CPU thanks to a pure copper base plate and three copper heat pipes that rapidly transfer heat away from the processor up to the dense, aluminum fin array where the thermal load is quickly dissipated by the included 92mm fan. The efficient heatpipe design moves so much heat that the fin array is able to transfer up to 200 Watts. The Vanquisher also utilizes a unique low speed fan securely mounted to the fins to effectively decrease noise, ensuring minimal distractions at your workstation.

The extremely compact and versatile OCZ Vanquisher CPU cooler is compatible with sockets AMD 754/939/AM2 and Intel 775. Because no motherboard back plate is required, the hassle-free Vanquisher is installed quickly and easily for all skill types. With no need to remove your motherboard to install this cooler, the OCZ Vanquisher can get right to work cooling your CPU and enhancing your computing experience.
s-specifications.gif
b.gif

3d.gif
For Sockets AMD 754/939/AM2, Intel LGA775*
3d.gif
Pure Copper base plate and 3 heat pipes for superior heat dissipation
3d.gif
Pure Aluminum fins for ultimate durability
3d.gif

Fan Specs
3d.gif
Rated Voltage: 12 V DC
3d.gif
Fan Speed: 800-2000RPM
3d.gif
Air Flow: 32CFM
3d.gif
Bearing type: Ceramic

Dimensions:
3d.gif
Heatsink: (L)72 x (W)110 x (H)140mm
3d.gif
Fan: (L)92 x (W) 92 x (H)25mm

Includes:
3d.gif
Pre-mounted 92mm Fan
3d.gif
Mounting Hardware for all above CPUs
3d.gif
Thermal Compound

Review : OCZ Vanquisher Review - Overclockers Club

PRICE : RS 1200/- + Shipping

Vendetta2_logo.jpg

The Vendetta 2 is an efficient new CPU cooler with a powerful 120mm fan design for maximum performance. Utilizing a distinctive stacked fin design and trend-setting heat pipe direct touch (HDT) design combined with a large low-noise fan, the Vendetta 2 is built to quietly solve the cooling challenges of today's most powerful processors.

Utilizing the proven performance of the latest HTD design, the Vendetta 2 has direct contact with the processor using three copper heat pipes to ensure the most rapid heat transfer and a lighter weight. The dimple micro-configuration of the stacked aluminum fins adds turbulence, reducing the skin effect of laminar air flow for more efficient circulation within your case. The versatile and user-friendly Vendetta 2 is compatible with AMD AM2/939/754/755 and Intel 775 sockets and can be installed quickly and easily by end-users at all skill levels.

The Vendetta 2 offers an extra performance boost than the more compact original version. The ultra-quiet 120mm fan, with its anti-vibration rubber connectors to reduce excess noise, sets new standards for extremely efficient cooling performance at a price point that is still enticing to a variety of budgets.
s-specifications.gif
b.gif

3d.gif
For Sockets AMD 754/755/939/AM2, Intel LGA775*
3d.gif
3 Pure Copper heat pipes for superior heat dissipation
3d.gif
Pure Aluminum fins for ultimate durability

3d.gif
Heatsink Dimensions: (W)120 x (D)50 x (H)159mm

3d.gif
Fan Specs
3d.gif
Fan Dimensions: (L)120 x (W) 120 x (H)25mm
3d.gif
Rated Voltage: 12V DC
3d.gif
Fan Speed: 800-1500 RPM
3d.gif
Fan Air Flow: 65-81 CFM
3d.gif
Noise Level: 20-32 dBA
3d.gif
Bearing type: Rifle
3d.gif
Connector: 4 pin with PWM

3d.gif
Includes: 120mm Fan with rubber connectors
3d.gif
Mounting Hardware for all above CPUs
3d.gif
Thermal Compound

Review : OCZ Vendetta 2 Review - Overclockers Club

Comparison With TRUE & Xigmatek HDT-S1283 : Vendetta 2 vs TRUE vs HDT-S1283 | Thremalright Ultra 120 eXtreme,OCZ Vendetta 2,Xigmatek HDT-S1283,best cpu cooler,OCZVEND2,Best of the best cpu coolers: Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme vs Xigmatek HDT-S1283 vs OCZ Vendetta 2 OCZVEND2 performance test

PRICE : RS 2550/- + Shipping

OCZ FREEZE EXTREME

3 gram syringe

Using the latest innovations in thermal management compounds, OCZ Freeze has higher heat conductivity potential than leading silver-based thermal pastes on the market today, offering an ultra-reliable solution for all computing environments.

Based on a proprietary formulation of thermally conductive ingredients, OCZ Freeze can lower CPU core temperature as much as ten percent* when compared to conventional silver-based compounds that are a popular choice amongst enthusiasts. OCZ Freeze compound helps maximize overclocking results by reducing the thermal barrier between the CPU and cooler, giving you a performance edge during the toughest computing situations.

Combining low thermal resistance with high conductivity, OCZ Freeze is the premium choice for enthusiasts looking to get the maximum overclock from their CPU, and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.

Review
: OCZ Freeze Thermal Interface Material :: TweakTown

PRICE : RS 400/- + Shipping

DELIVERY FROM NEXT WEEK

Shipping

Via DTDC , At Actuals.
The price above is Inclusive of all taxes , but exclusive of Octroi if Applicable.

PM me or call me for details. You can find my Messenger IDs also here PhOeNiX
NOTE : Most of you might not be knowing my cell number has changed. For my updated number , pls PM me.
Cheers

Orders

1 x OCZ Vendetta 2 CPU Cooler - PhOeNiX

1 x OCZ Freeze Extreme - kasadrohan - Confirmed , Payment Recieved

2 x OCZ Freeze Extreme - Naga - Confirmed , Awaiting Payment

1 x OCZ Vanquisher CPU Cooler - BF1983 - Payment Received , Delivered

The Vendetta 2 is priced just right to take on the TRUE :) Good going, Phoenix. You're definitely back with a bang !!

nice.. the vendetta wuda been mine, if this wud hav appeared a couple of weeks ago.. anyways, gr8 stuff bought here..

1 x OCZ Freeze Extreme - kasadrohan - Confirmed , Payment Recieved

2 x OCZ Freeze Extreme - Naga - Confirmed , Awaiting Payment

Also Price updates on Vendetta 2 and Vanquisher :D

yep , but got my taxing thing done just recentyl , so now can apply for the CC system , so will keep you guys posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back