Budget 71-90K CPU for 3D Modeling, Texturing, and Rendering.

Hello Friends,

I am building a PC after a long time, need inputs & suggestions . .

My Budget is around 71k to 90k.

My Usages:
Maya Arnold Rendering and 3D Modeling
Blender Rendering,
ZBrush Sculpting.
Substance Painter texturing.
Especially for 3D Modeling, Texturing and Rendering.

Please suggest to me the configuration CPU based on Intel OR AMD.
Which is good for my daily work is it Intel OR AMD?

Thanks & Regards.

Thanks guys for the response.
Here is my latest System.

1. I7-13700K
2.ASUS EX-B760M-V5
3.CM-MWE 850W 80
PLUS GOLD V2 FULLY MODULAR
4.CM-MB600 ARGB BLACK (4GB FAN)
5.CM-MASTER LIQUID ML240L CORE ARGB
6.KINGSTONE FURY 32GB DDR5 6000MHZ
7.TPLINK ARCHER T5E
8.DUAL-RTX4060 OC8GB GRAPHIC CARD

I have used the same Laptop 1TB HDD and Kingston 256GB NVMe SSD.
Also, I got a buyback of the price of my Laptop.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards.

When building a PC for 3D modelling, texturing, and rendering with a budget of Rs. 71k to 90k, it's crucial to balance between single-core performance for active work and multi-core performance for rendering tasks. Both Intel and AMD offer strong options, but the choice depends on your specific needs and preferences.
Can we please stop with the dumb LLM written answers? Maybe you can advise based on your own knowledge? I bet if OP wanted something like this they could've gone and put the prompt in themselves.

14700K has 4 more e-cores.. it makes no sense going for the 13700k when you are buying new.

Also i would recommend you get atleast a mid-top end B760 or simply go with Z790 if you are going to be buying a 13700K/14700K.

You will also need atleast a reputable 360mm AIO (i recommend getting one with a 5 year warranty) to be able to tame the 13th/14th gen i7's.

my 14700k thermal throttles even with a 420mm AIO when running synthetic benchmarks at intel baseline specs.. and rendering i assume is going to be somewhat similar to synthetic benchmarks.

If you want my advice.. Save yourself the headache of high heat and controlling temps and go for the 14600K with a MSI b760-A pro motherboard and a reliable air cooler like a NHD15 or if you are tight on budget? Deepcool AG620 etc etc.

Spend the money you are saving on a more powerful gpu.

Edit: Also make sure the RAM kit is atleast XMP rated and not specific to AMD Expo rating for AMD CPU's.

Last edited:
Back