FS: Others CPU+Motherboard, Speakers and LCD Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Skilled
I'd like to sell the following items if anyone's interested:

1. CPU (Intel Core i5 6500 skylake 3.2 ghz quad core) and motherboard (ASUS H170-Pro) both together. Asking price 20k.

The CPU+mobo are assembled in a tower case with side window panel and which has a DVD writer too. Other parts I have moved to my new Ryzen7 system so you will need to get your own RAM, PSU and disk basically. It has iGPU on-board graphics built-in of course, so no need for a separate video card. Plus, it has excellent Linux compatibility!

Computer1.jpg Computer2.jpg

Local buyers only who can just pick up the whole cabinet with the parts inside. Prefer not to disassemble to avoid risking any damage. So prefer you buy both the CPU and motherboard together.

Purchased off amazon.in in Dec 2015 with CPU cost 17k and mobo cost 11k (total 28k) selling this combo for asking price of 20k cash or online bank transfer via IMPS only and local Pune buyers only - cabinet/dvd writer are FREE :D Invoices available. Not sure how warranty claims will work but I can help if the need arises.

You need to visit my place to take a look and carry the whole thing with you if you choose to buy it :)

If you are a serious buyer I guess I can take the time and effort to boot up the system (assemble the missing parts from my new system temporarily) to show that it works.

Reason for sale: Upgraded to a Ryzen 1700 based system.

2. UPDATE: SOLD! Speakers - Altec Lansing MX 5021 model 2.1 speaker set - two satellites with subwoofer. Asking price 3k. UPDATE: SOLD!

Speakers are in decent shape. It has repairs done to it, one of the satellite's magnets needed reseating and the power supply in the subwoofer needed replacing a while back. Great sound quality! Bought around early 2010 IIRC for cost of around 9k. Asking price is 3k cash and local Pune buyers only. No warranty or invoice available.

Speakers1.jpg Speakers2.jpg

You need to pickup from my place if you choose to buy it. I'm currently using them and you can hear the speakers if you are a seriously interested. Reason for sale: Planning to get a 5.1 system soon.

3. LCD Monitor - Dell E248WFP - LCD monitor 24 inch size, 1920 x 1200 resolution. Asking price 4k.

Monitor works and looks fine. Great for watching videos/movies. I got it mainly for programming. Gaming should be pretty decent too. Bought in mid 2008 for cost around 18k. Sparingly used (mostly on weekends only) and in very good condition - no dead/stuck pixels. Asking price is 4k cash and local Pune buyers only. No warranty or invoice available.

Monitor.jpg

You need to pick it up from my place. Reason for sale: Upgraded to a 4K UHD monitor. I can try to hook up the monitor to give a demo for seriously interested buyers.

I'm looking forward to a hassle-free sale here for both you the buyer and me. :D Don't want to get into packing/shipping hassles so local Pune buyers only please. Happy to answer any queries here or via PM.

Last edited:
So I updated the OP to indicate that for the CPU+mobo combo I'm open to online bank transfer via IMPS (in addition to cash option) because the amount is larger. No other payment methods like PayTM etc please :)

Reminder that everything is in very good condition. The CPU+motherboard are like-new. And I can take the effort to boot up the CPU+mobo to give a demo that it is working fine. Added a note that it works perfect with Linux too, if you're interested in that stuff.

@Jasku ship what? The CPU+mobo?

Like I was telling another member who PMed me asking for shipping, I strongly prefer not to get into shipping this stuff because if it gets damaged in transit then the arguments between buyer and seller will start :D

One alternative is that if you have a local Pune friend you can ask to come and check the stuff and take it from me and then let THEM do the shipping then I am OK with that. This way clearly someone has seen the stuff in good working condition at the time of purchase.

Seems reasonable?[DOUBLEPOST=1498975092][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: The speakers have been sold. Monitor and CPU+motherboard are still available.

Last edited:
@Jasku ship what? The CPU+mobo?

Like I was telling another member who PMed me asking for shipping, I strongly prefer not to get into shipping this stuff because if it gets damaged in transit then the arguments between buyer and seller will start :D

One alternative is that if you have a local Pune friend you can ask to come and check the stuff and take it from me and then let THEM do the shipping then I am OK with that. This way clearly someone has seen the stuff in good working condition at the time of purchase.

Seems reasonable?[DOUBLEPOST=1498975092][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: The speakers have been sold. Monitor and CPU+motherboard are still available.
Well, was interested in the monitor, but I understand shipping will be a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back