CPU/Mobo CPU Temperature Problem

asvinder

Disciple
Today after cleaning up my PC and reassembling it.At the end i took out the heatsink and there was only a little paste on it very little.As i did not had any paste so fitted it back. After tht i started my system ,after 5 seconds it started to give me beep sounds ,it was continuous.In the bios i saw that the system went from 70c to 80c in under 5 or 6 seconds.

Plz help me With ur suggestions.

My rig :
Intel I7
Gigabyte x58 UD3R
4GB RAM

sorry for the late reply ...applied the pasted,now the system works fine .thnk u all of u ...

one more question i need a cpu cooler ,i was going for NH D14 but it isn't available.ITWARES have NH C14 available .can anyone tell me about its performance.Is it good?

thnks

^^My Budget is 5k .ITWARES says that NH D14 wont be available until next month ..i cannot wait a month ..

where will i get thermalright silver arrow.

thnks

saw reviews of these coolers .In many reviews i saw that NH C14 outperformed the NH D14 .Also the prices are same.The Thermalright did outperform Nh d14 but by very little margin..

still i m confused ...

other member's plz share ur views on this plzzz...

@gatekeeper:Also no disrespect to ur opinion,i just want other member's to share their views and also ur inputs will be also helpful

Prices:

NH C14 -4750

NH D14-4750

Thermalright Silver Arrow-4.2k

NH C14 is quiet good, but there are others out there which performs better at a lower price. Look for Thermalright Silver Arrow @ 4.3k which performs neck to neck with the NH D14 or even better. Scythe Yasya is another option bit cheaper, yet performs quiet close @ 3.2k.

^^Arctic Cooling MX-4 thermal paste

bought it online from ebay(uk).

Also does anyone know where i wud get Arcticlean thermal compound remover

Get a 500 ML 99.9% pure isopropyle alcohol from a chemist shop. Should be less than 200/= for 500 ML bottle. No need to pay ~500 for a 30ML remover bottle. Also Thermaltake Frio OCK would be good, and beats D14. It comes with two 130mm fans rated at 120 cfm, and the cooler design resembles the Prolimatech megahalems with plastic coverings. As you are originally looking for D14, size wont be an issue with the Frio OCK.

The Thermaltake Frio OCK is tied with nhd14 in the above review but silver arrow defeats both of them so get that one.

^^sirji it's nice to see that u are helping me in every way so that i make the right choice but i have one more question is corsair H100 better than NH D14 ?

and whre will i get that (online) and also at wht price?

And also cud u plz shed light on the warranty's of SA ,NH D14 AND CORSAIR H100.

THNKS

Back