- What is your budget?
- What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
- CPU - Intel Pentium G4560
- Motherboard - Gigabyte B250M-D3H
- GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super
- RAM - 2 X Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 2400 DDR4 (actually 2666, but CPU doesn't support)
- Monitor - BenQ GW2283
- PSU - CoolerMaster MasterWatt Lite 500
- Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
- everything except the CPU
- Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
- CPU - used 6th/7th Gen Intel Core
- Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
- Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
- Open to online purchase
- Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
- What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
- If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
- FPS - Warzone at 1080p60fps High
- Open-world action - CP2077, same as above
- Racing - PC3,same as abovr
- What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
- 1920 x 1080
- Are you looking to overclock?
- Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
- Windows 10 64 bit
I currently have a G4560 in my PC, and I'm looking for an as-cheap-as-possible (and noticeable) upgrade to a 6th or 7th Gen Intel CPU. What CPUs will fit in my budget? I understand as this is a used market query the prices will fluctuate somewhat, but I want to know what I can get for 5K, and what I can get if I go higher.
Thanks in advance.