Crack the password: Huge Wordlist

Safin

Skilled
If you have a file thats password protected and you wanna break the pass, this will come very useful.A very comprehensive worlist including a extensive selection of names and words. More then 10MB, This is a must have and a must run before you go over to brute force.

Software I reccomend for cracking:

For zip files -> Visual ZIP Password Recovery Processor

bigvzprp.gif

Download : Click Here

For rar files-> Advanced RAR Password Recovery

arpr_s.gif

Download : Click Here

For any kind of file -> Passware Kit

shot-office.gif

Download Click Here

Wordlist download for all of above here : Click Here

Size = 4.1 MB
compressed rar format.

wow. these tools come in handy for me. I download a hell from Internet and many are usally password protected and this really helps me. Thanks anyway, I am downloading it now :)

IceFusion said:
dude i tried these ones....to berak a 4 letter pass word..the time remaining it showed as arnd 4 days and some hours

lol... no way... you must have put the word size as say 8 characters to get that sorta time or you may be on a archaic processor. 4 letter pass takes max 1 min with all settings enabled brute force attack on p4/amd 2Gig.

(settings meaning all uppercase, lowercase, specia chars etc)

try this one:
Visual ZIP Password Recovery Processor

I tried Brute force once on the Windows NT... Damm togh... The password was nine to ten chars long... Would have taken ages to complete...

brute force for 6 chars is quite ok.... after that its like no go... atleast with full char set..
Infact i have recovered many passes via that... esp those www.*.com type.. in some files.

Btw Plz no pdf pass posts.. The developer of that had to go to jail...and we want everything legal around here.
As it is you can ocr those files.

Back