CREATIVE EP-630 (Used or Opened but unused )

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol_cool

Active Member
Adept
Feedback: 23 / 0 / 0
I am looking for a used pair of Creative EP-630 earphones or opened but unused or even seal packed box which you might have got with your Dell laptop. Creative EP-830 might work as well.

Please PM me with your offers including shipping charges to Pune.

P.S. New ones are available in the range of Rs.750-Rs.850. So please PM me your offers accordingly :)
 

prasanna29

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 6 / 1 / 0
In my town, EP-630 is offered in a OEM Pack for Rs. 450/-.

This contains the EP-630, the earbuds of three different sizes in a pouch.

(Notice that this is the OEM Pack and not the retail box)
 

Vasishta.Sushant

Well-Known Member
Skilled
Feedback: 38 / 0 / 0
Well I have an old pair of EP 635 (white which is a little brown actually sue to dust :p) with me. With Bill and original Box (no warranty though since its more than one year old).

Can part with them for 350 bucks shipped.
 

Audiophi1le

Live eviL
Skilled
Feedback: 56 / 0 / 0
prasanna29 said:
In my town, EP-630 is offered in a OEM Pack for Rs. 450/-.
This contains the EP-630, the earbuds of three different sizes in a pouch.
(Notice that this is the OEM Pack and not the retail box)

whwere do u stay dude? u knw anyone who supplies oem ep630 in bangalore
 

amol_cool

Active Member
Adept
Feedback: 23 / 0 / 0
sushantV said:
Well I have an old pair of EP 635 (white which is a little brown actually sue to dust :p) with me. With Bill and original Box (no warranty though since its more than one year old).

Can part with them for 350 bucks shipped.

I have some offers for now. Will keep yours in line too :) Will let you know by tomorrow. Thanks for the offer.
 

amol_cool

Active Member
Adept
Feedback: 23 / 0 / 0
Thanks a lot for the offer guys!

I went with Srini's offer of Rs.600 shipped for a brand new seal packed EP 630's. Money has been transferred and he will be shipping today. I will keep this thread open till I receive them. So now no more offers please .

If anything goes wrong, I will re-open this thread for more offers.
 

prasanna29

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 6 / 1 / 0
@trigger: My town is Karaikal., an union territory of Pondicherry.

@blackprince: No yaar. I'm from Karaikal.

In Chennai, the least price you get is Rs. 550. I don't remember the shop name. I went there with my friend. They're giving the retail box at this rate. I'll ask my friend & let u know..

@Gowt1ham: Sorry yaar. I don't know anyone in Bangalore. But if you want, I can get the ep-630's and will ship it to you.
 

prasanna29

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 6 / 1 / 0
Well, if more people are interested, then we can make a IC for this, but I can't start it since I made only a few posts. :(
 

prasanna29

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 6 / 1 / 0
First of all, I'm sorry for posting irrelevant matter to this thread ;)

I inquired with the vendor and he said that if he will get 10 orders, then he can give it at a price of 420 (exclude shipping) and if it's 20 orders, it'll be 400 (exclude shipping)

What you say people? Is this a better offer?

Anybody interested can start a IC.
 

MohitPreet

Well-Known Member
Skilled
Feedback: 18 / 0 / 0
amol_cool said:
Yea looked there too. Unfortunately I don't have any Rs.300 off coupon :( Is any of yours on sale? :D

not any for sale
1 for me . 1 for my brother and 1 for a freind!
so all gone!:p
 

amol_cool

Active Member
Adept
Feedback: 23 / 0 / 0
prasanna29 said:
First of all, I'm sorry for posting irrelevant matter to this thread ;)

I inquired with the vendor and he said that if he will get 10 orders, then he can give it at a price of 420 (exclude shipping) and if it's 20 orders, it'll be 400 (exclude shipping)
What you say people? Is this a better offer?
Anybody interested can start a IC.

That's a great offer indeed.

Hmm... I can start the IC. Will do it today evening. (bit busy now). Will PM you before I make a thread.
 

huntu123

New Member
Disciple
Feedback: 7 / 0 / 0
weel i need a ep-630 too....please, if you guys are are starting a go please count me in...what is the current market price neway????
 

blackprince

Active Member
Adept
Feedback: 7 / 0 / 0
^^

market price is 800 for retail pack.
seen down as 650 too, that was online

@ prassana,
i am interested in 420 offer, i will take 3-5 piece..
if i get for 400 its icing on cake
pls start an IC.. do give DOA warranty at least.
 

prasanna29

Well-Known Member
Adept
Feedback: 6 / 1 / 0
@blackprince: I'm sorry yaar. I already posted it na.. I can't start an IC thread, since I just made a few posts. If an interested person like you, or this thread starter amol_cool can start the IC..

@archat68: I think that it's not covered by warranty. It's an OEM Pack man. If you need warranty, then you've to go for the retail box piece, which will cost you about 650 as stated by blackprince. If more people are interested in the retail version, then I can inquire about the pricing with the vendor here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top