PC Peripherals Creative SBS 370 power adapter for testing

Creative SBS 2.1 370 is the speaker set I got from a friend, but It came without it's power supply. He scrapped his old P3 or P4 pc, the speakers came to me.
these are the power supply details
SBS 2.1 37011.5V AC 1.6Amps

As I, nor my friend, don't know if the speakers are working properly, I don't want to spend money of buying the adapter. After all I'm going to donate them to my maid.
I stay in Thane, Mumbai. If any TE member has the same power supply and wiling to let me borrow it for just checking the speakers. max one day use.
Please help.

Creative SBS 2.1 370 is the speaker set I got from a friend, but It came without it's power supply. He scrapped his old P3 or P4 pc, the speakers came to me.
these are the power supply details
SBS 2.1 37011.5V AC 1.6Amps

As I, nor my friend, don't know if the speakers are working properly, I don't want to spend money of buying the adapter. After all I'm going to donate them to my maid.
I stay in Thane, Mumbai. If any TE member has the same power supply and wiling to let me borrow it for just checking the speakers. max one day use.
Please help.

Take the speakers to a small electronics shop where you normally get adapters and test it out there. Connect the 3.5mm jack to your mobile phone to use as the source.

Back