Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround Pro (USB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Purchased this a few days, in perfect working condition.

• Product Name: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround Pro
  • Expected Price: 3600
  • Shipping charges: 0
  • Manufacturer page URL:http://uk.store.creative.com/sound-blaster/sound-blaster-x-fi-surround-5-1-pro/1-20055.aspx
  • Reason for Sale: Upgrading
  • Product condition: 10of 10
  • Purchase Date: 24 march 2012
  • Remaining Warranty period: 12
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available:Yes
  • Shipping from: Bangalore
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
  • Preferred courier: DTDC
  • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer.

WP_000088.jpg

WP_000087.jpg

is this just a soundcard or also has an inbuilt amp.???? i might be interested but the price is high for second hand.. even if i consider the purchase date and product condition.. second hand means atleast 30 to 40 percent depreciation on the price.. is there any kind of problem or flaw?? not content with the sound quality is because you are selling??

i have never used an external sound card before but may be interested to use it with my laptop as i bought Audio technica headphones and was told that the sound quality will greatly improve on them from a better source..

does this mean it replaces the existing soundcard while connected?? how does it work.. i mean, till the time its plugged in, it automatically seizes input from the internal soundcard and then upon removal, the sound output is again reset to onboard??? or will i have to manually switch the operational soundcard everytime i wanna use this???

I am interested but the price you're quoting is quite high, considering its pre-owned. PM me if the price is negotiable.
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back