SoulFire

Skilled
let the pic do the talkin , yet 2 test the speakers will install it 2morro

net damage

t6060=4200 :cool2:
table=2700:bleh:
mousee=20 :bleh:

finallly will dump my rig in2 this n make it mobile wheeeeee

put the sub on the floor and get some speaker stands or mount the rear speakers on the side walls of the room...

Its a decent table... But soon you will feel its cramped as there isnt any room for expansion... Also i am against the idea of putting the CPU unit in the leg area as it tends to get really dirty there with the front intake...

Dont know much about the speakers but non the less they look great :p

Cngrats on the purchase... Enjoy :)

bottle said:
wow surface :p how does it compare to the original ? or shouldn't i be asking that

its an amazing cloth surface. no mouse skips on it. cant ask more in 20rs can u.

comparing to the original surface is not proper as the original is hard surface where as this is cloth.

stormblast said:
comparing to the original surface is not proper as the original is hard surface where as this is cloth.

yeah i had a func previously .. didnt know this one was cloth, me prefer hard surfaces hehe

sorry for the ot soulfire

err..don't you plan to get a surround sound :hap5: - then why such a speaker setup - put the rear ones behind either on stands or hang them on walls behind you - otherwise you are equally good with a 2.1 setup.....table looks quite cramped...heat might be a problem with the current cabby placement

Too many flaws with the speaker system placement there... The Sub should be down... Preferably on the floor... And rpok already mentioned about the satellite's placement...

Back