FS: Others Croma 500 off 5000 (*3) evoucher( can be used online and offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.

solo_wing

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Manali
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
May 19, 2022
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using for now
Hi,
Got 3 evoucher for croma use validity till 30th Aug22 .

Been travelling in remote locations so not going to use possibly.

So selling for 50% Rs 250 per coupon.
It gives you 500 off 5000 for purchase from Croma.

Have attached terms and condition as well.

Please note once the deal is done and I send the voucher to you it . My job is done. So each deal is final.

So please go through the conditions carefully.

Attachments

• IMG_20220519_192158.jpg
    IMG_20220519_192158.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_20220519_192104.jpg
    IMG_20220519_192104.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 259
take all 3 for Rs 500. so about Rs 1500(Rs 500*3) off on Rs 15000 ( 5000*3)
I think one can also use credit card discount on top of this discount but really cant say for sure....so you can ask Croma and confirm directly with them.

take all 3 for Rs 500. so about Rs 1500(Rs 500*3) off on Rs 15000 ( 5000*3)
I think one can also use credit card discount on top of this discount but really cant say for sure....so you can ask Croma and confirm directly with them.
I also have one of these from some hdfc card spend based reward. And I can say these are fairly useless since you cant use card offers with this in most cases. There is a very narrow usecase for this. Hate hdfc for these stupid rewards these days. Used to be great a couple of years ago.

Only useful for someone who doesnt have a relevant card on which croma has an offer.

I also have one of these from some hdfc card spend based reward. And I can say these are fairly useless since you cant use card offers with this in most cases. There is a very narrow usecase for this. Hate hdfc for these stupid rewards these days. Used to be great a couple of years ago.

Only useful for someone who doesnt have a relevant card on which croma has an offer.
I agree HDFC has gone way down when it comes to rewarding .

Btw I think this can be used with card offer too....Generally I have noticed with Croma and other stores you can work out a deal with them but mostly when in person. In order to sell they might take this coupon and give you a 500 off plus card discount too. All depends if person can go and talk to them directly. I have manage to get some really good deals out of them quite a few times.

They are desperate to sell .

I might just give one try and see if it can be combined with card offer.

bump.

for Rs 500 you can save Rs 1500 plus on purchase off (5000*3) plus on top get card offer (not hundred percent sure but a member above has mentioned you can)

Price drop to Rs 200 per coupon. Save Rs 300 on purchase above Rs 5000 plus card discount( a member has verified on above post that it will club with card discount too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back