BT speaker battery degradation

tr27

Recruit
I got a Aiwa bt desk speaker from Croma very recently and battery doesn't last the advertised and reviewed 5 hrs.. more like 2 hrs at max.
A. Does anyone else have them? How's the battery?
B. Yes the Croma stock is ancient sometimes and devices with inbuilt battery degrade, so while purchasing, also consider this.

I got a Aiwa bt desk speaker from Croma very recently and battery doesn't last the advertised and reviewed 5 hrs.. more like 2 hrs at max.
A. Does anyone else have them? How's the battery?
B. Yes the Croma stock is ancient sometimes and devices with inbuilt battery degrade, so while purchasing, also consider this.
Do Inbuilt battery degrade even if stored as brand new?.
It maybe possible that you may have got defected item and might need replacement.

Do Inbuilt battery degrade even if stored as brand new?.
It maybe possible that you may have got defected item and might need replacement.
Yes it does, they are charged at 50 to 70 percent by factory and if you find a product thats completely out of battery that means its capacity has degraded.

So just after buying we will have to file warranty claim for those product.
Returning it to seller would be better ,if you claim warranty they will just replace the battery ,it thats fine with you no problem, had the same issue with a watch 4 purchased from croma returned it got a newer stock no battery issues

Returning it to seller would be better ,if you claim warranty they will just replace the battery ,it thats fine with you no problem, had the same issue with a watch 4 purchased from croma returned it got a newer stock no battery issues
If replacement is an option it's good to go for it but if you are being forced to take refund and you got a very good deal.
Claiming warranty makes more sense.

Usually good brand companies will replace it with new.

I understand that part but it's still not always the case also.
Otherwise they should be recalling old stocks.
It is always the case & because it is a matter of fact/principles of science that's why manufacturers can't even be blamed for this so they don't really care. Btw, direct authorized sellers/distributors of batteries (inverter, ups, vehicle etc) indeed do not sell much old stock & unsold too old stock is sent back to manufacturer but ecomm sites like amazon/fk are different.

Back