Graphic Cards crossfire possible??

dr.abhijeet

Disciple
this frnd of mine has 2 x1600pros....(don ask me how he got ot...long story)
so can they b crossfired... coz i heard x1600s can cross fired widout a mastercard??
he has a AMD X2 4200....
IF YES SUGGEST A GOOD MOBO.......
MAX 15K
Thanx in advance.:hap2: :hap2:

Now here's some good news. Ever since Catalyst 6.5 drivers you'll be able to hook up similar Radeon X1000 series graphics cards from the low and mid-range segment up-to the X1600 without the need for a master card AND you do not need the Y-Cable. Just plug these cards preferably onto a (2x) x16 PCI-Express lane mainboard and it should work.

Source: Radeon X1600 Pro Single & Crossfire

I would suggest the Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe motherboard for 12k

wats he gonna do with two X1600 pros ? :S I would sell em and get a better single card solution :) BTW any idea of how well a crossfired x1600pro performs???

ok he is visiting delhi in few days..... so wey in del do u get dis mobo....plz tell the exact add. and if ne 1 has used the board or ne crossfire plz comment....

thanx

I have a Crossfire X1600 pro system on Asus A8R-MVP . the FPS doubles with crossfire and performance does improve in crossfire. Well but I'm planning to sell my X1600 pros and get X1900 one

alrite..... both r not in stock with SMC.... tell some other options or tell wey to find theses mobos.... plz help my frn is in del till 12 only.

Back