FS: RAM Crucial 1GB DDR2 + Kingston 512MB Desktop Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockfella

Total bliss!
ex-Mod
Hi,

These are highend crucials bought from KMD circa 2007/8. 2 sticks of 1gb each to be precise. I've not used them since 2010/11.

They are great overclockers, however ONE OF THE STICK IS ALMOST DEAD (Boots only at 2.2V which makes it kinda dead) The other one works fine. Since i don't remember which one works which one doesnot i will

ship ALL 3 sticks and end user will have to figure out working stick. (guess not a biggie for us)

The Kingston 512mb is in working condition. All 3 sticks have no warrantee. (not aware if this Kingston has lifetime warrantee)

Selling these because i don't need them anymore, upgraded to DDR3.

Rs. 900 shipped seems a decent price for all three.

End user gets 1.5 GB DDR2 RAM in all.

Vivek.

Attachments

• IMG-20130109-00247.jpg
    IMG-20130109-00247.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG-20130109-00250.jpg
    IMG-20130109-00250.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 61
@Rockfella what is the clock on these sticks?

If I have a motherboard that supports DDR II only upto 533MHz will these down-clock to that speed?

Might buy these and I am Delhi based. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
The kingston is 533nd the crucial underclocks to 533. U may test before buying. Where in Delhi? :)
Rockfella what is the clock on these sticks?

If I have a motherboard that supports DDR II only upto 533MHz will these down-clock to that speed?

Might buy these and I am Delhi based. =]

The kingston is 533nd the crucial underclocks to 533. U may test before buying. Where in Delhi? :)

Okay, let me speak to my father.

It is his system that requires a bump. I already have a Kingston 1GB 533MHz stick so will pick this up soon.

I stay in Dwarka with parents. Cheerio!

Ideally i'd like to sell all 3 stick together :p U can use 2 all in all :)
Okay, let me speak to my father.

It is his system that requires a bump. I already have a Kingston 1GB 533MHz stick so will pick this up soon.

I stay in Dwarka with parents. Cheerio!

Ideally i'd like to sell all 3 stick together :p U can use 2 all in all :)

Yes that is the idea to pick them all up. But all depends on my father + the old system is exhibiting symptoms of dying so don't count exclusively on me. Thanks for the kind gesture.

Wish you and your family a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Thanks and same to you bro :)
Yes that is the idea to pick them all up. But all depends on my father + the old system is exhibiting symptoms of dying so don't count exclusively on me. Thanks for the kind gesture.

Wish you and your family a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back