FS: RAM Crucial Ballistix Sport LT E-Die 3200MHz 8GB x 2 kit, Crucial P1 500GB nvme

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bangalore
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jul 16, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Yes? Not sure how much
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded to 32GB kit and 2TB nvme
I purchased both of these as a kit 1.5 years ago from Newegg. Obfuscated invoice included.

Upgraded to a 32GB Ballistix kit and a 2TB nvme so do not have use for these. prefer to sell both as a kit, as its how I got them.

Apparently warranty for Crucial products bought from USA can be claimed in India, I will provide the Invoice for the same.

I have been using the RAM at 3200MHz CL14 and 1.365V and it runs fine. Since I have a 2700X, I never bothered running the RAM at higher speeds. Attached is DRAM Calc screenshot where it says the Memory is a very good bin and probably can overclock very well.

Attached CDI for the SSD as well.

Price quoted is Rs 8200 for both, shipping additional and wont cost above 100-150rs. Do not PM for price reductions etc.

Pics

KfMVq9k.jpg

a3wfSoZ.jpg

YePhFH4.jpg

WsHVbFI.jpg

uT1uRPJ.jpg

Bump for the pair. I was held up with some other stuff so couldnt tend to PMs last week.

All the details I have on the kit are mentioned in the first post. Please read them thoroughly before PMing me with questions. I want to sell both as a bundle, even if I wanted to sell them separately, I dont know how to price them.

Found the original packing for the RAM and nvme, they're packed and ready to ship.

PMs for negotiations will be ignored. Do not PM again pestering me. Thanks

Zb9pSAW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back