Crucial Ballistx Tracer Led in DA House !!!!

Hey all..finally got the ram which i neeeded the most ... Bling bling ram hehe !!! and it def looks aweosme !!!! got it thru kmd for 9.8k after using ebay coupons ;-) so.. got a good deal !!! 6 GB KIT CL8.. working perfectly fine on CL7 Settings . Went for red color as the combo goes fine with my xigmatek led fans !!! . Realy hot looking fans.. Somple people wont like bcoz of bling bling hehe.. but looks coool.

24npp50.jpg

2q0u77s.jpg

t69v6f.jpg

33wqwqb.jpg

117z0oo.jpg

a13k3b.jpg

4lm3p4.jpg

Nice ram..and sure it performs great...good looking to boot.

Please work on ure cable management....and this will be one of the best bling bling rigs in TE...

Bhai i wanna buy 1 too help me out as will it go with my existing xms3 1600mhz ddr modules as in i already have 6gb, if i add these to make it 12 gb will it be compatible

I wish someone could have dropped by your place to do some cable management inside that enclosure, let alone the fact that the power supply is a modular one!

Cheers to the RAM modules!

What's wrong with the cable management? They are all neatly tucked out of the way whilst not being wound away too tightly which might put unnecessary strain on them.

yeah !! there is lil mess at the bottom !! oncei get the lian li sata cables from sudhir cabling will be taken care !!! ty u for the ram comments it is really awesome !!!

Back