FS: Desktops Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Intel C2D E7200, Gigabyte GA-EP45T-DS3, Radeon 6450

tracerbullet

Skilled
Hey guys, I'm selling off a few components. Those interested can PM me and we'll take it from there. A special note on the Crucial MX100 256GB - this is a brand-new, box-packed SSD that's getting excellent reviews on all tech sites. I frankly don't feel like selling it at all, but I bought two - one for me and one for a friend, who no longer wants it - and it'd be plain greedy of me to keep both (not to mention, a waste of money)!
  • Product Name: Crucial MX100 256GB SSD
  • Expected Price: Rs 8,000
  • Shipping charges: At actuals
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.crucial.com/ProductDispl...urlRequestType=Base&langId=-1&catalogId=10151
  • Description if any: Sealed and box-packed
  • Reason for Sale: Bought 2 on a whim, only using 1
  • Product condition: 10 of 10
  • Purchase Date: 11/6/14
  • Remaining Warranty period: N/A as it was purchased from Amazon.com, USA
  • Warranty available in: USA
  • Invoice Available: Yes

• Product Name: Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 + Gigabyte GA-EP45T-DS3
  • Expected Price: Rs 3,000
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=2852#ov
  • Description if any: Used, but works perfectly
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded, so don't require this config
  • Product condition: 7 of 10
  • Purchase Date: Not sure, but 4 years old
  • Remaining Warranty period: Warranty expired
  • Warranty available in: N/A
  • Invoice Available: No

• Product Name: Sapphire AMD Radeon HD6450
  • Expected Price: Rs 2,000
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/product_index.aspx?pid=1166&lid=1
  • Description if any: Used, but works perfectly
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded, so don't require this config
  • Product condition: 8 of 10
  • Purchase Date: Approximately August 2013
  • Remaining Warranty period: Lost invoice, but purchased from Prime ABGB. Warranty is 3 years.
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: No
  • Shipping from: Mumbai
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyers preferred
  • Preferred courier: DTDC
  • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer
Here are some photos. Please note, I took a closeup of the CPU fan connector to show that it appears a bit darkened/burnt. However, I haven't seen any impact on the fan speed or processor temperature.

Last edited:
I'm surprised there are no takers for the Crucial MX100 256GB SSD drive. I shipped it from Amazon.com to India and paid custom duties on it, so I'm charging the same I paid for it. This is a great deal, people, especially considering the model is currently not available in India.
Please see attached screenshot. It actually costs 8.6k to ship to India today with customs. But since I purchased it a month ago, when the prices were a bit lower, I'm charging even less for it!
crucial mx100 256gb.JPG

A review of the Crucial MX100 256GB SSD I'm selling box-packed: http://www.anandtech.com/show/8066/crucial-mx100-256gb-512gb-review
To quote Anandtech:
Shortly put, the MX100's task is to replace the M500 and it does that brilliantly. While the MX100's main goal is to lower the price by using smaller lithography NAND, it also provides a minor increase in performance over the M500 and offers the same industry-leading set of features. Given the success of the M500, Crucial had no reason to do a major overhaul with the MX100 and to be completely honest, there isn't really anything left to be desired. The performance and features are already present, so I really can't see how Crucial could make the MX100 significantly better. Sure the performance isn't record breaking but the MX100 isn't aimed at the enthusiast and professional segment where that is a concern.
All in all, I have nothing negative to say about the MX100. With the performance and feature set, combined with pricing that basically doubles the amount of storage you get for your dollar, it's an absolute no-brainer. Unless you are an enthusiast or professional with a heavy IO workload, the MX100 is currently the drive with the best bang for the buck in the market by far.

Bump.
CPU, mobo and graphics card sold, awaiting payment from member. Just SSD to go. Willing to sell for 7.8k shipped. Those interested, please get in touch. Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1405162243][/DOUBLEPOST]All items sold. Will update thread after shipping out the items to the respective forum members, and will close thread after the members have received their products and are duly satisfied :)

Last edited:
Back