Crysis 2...... FTW

Congrats! :D

Inarguably the best FPS for the year as reviews suggest. I'll keep my opinion on hold until I play the game. Until then it is KZ3.

Congrats ....

Got mine yesterday when it was supposed to arrive on saturday after a slew of delivery issues.

EA Store for India is the best. I ordered it for 999 and got Crysis 1 free! Plus Limited Edition bonus content, and an additional suit module & golden dog tag.

i have beaten this game 4 days ago. it will take 12-14 hours to complete at hard level.

anyways enjoy d game , its awesome. there isn't anything like CRYSiS

Torch said:
EA Store for India is the best. I ordered it for 999 and got Crysis 1 free! Plus Limited Edition bonus content, and an additional suit module & golden dog tag.

OMG:hap2::hap2: you have hit the jackpot buddy :cool2:but again Crysis 1 Free?? Crysis1 retails for 799 in EA store and its no where mentioned in the site as a free with Crysis 2

Buy Crysis 2 PC Game - Download Crysis 2 PC Game from EA Store India

Instead of these virtual goodies it would be nice if they gave as posters or something like the XFX door hangings (alpha dog editions) :D

keep playing till your eyes bleed mate....btw have you noticed that at maximum setting crysis looks actually better than crysis 2?? I mean the textures are not as high res as in the original crysis...also the normal mapping on textures and FSSAO seems a lot muted compared to the original crysis...but i guess thats the penalty we pay for the game going easy on most systems :p

Back