CSS multiplayer server up and running :)

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hello Guys.
As promised I have a CSS dedicated server up and running.
Currently its running on 128K connection. But soon it will go onto 256K dedicated line.
This server will be up as per my free time slots. I cannot guarantee fixed time slots just yet.
But soon i am planning to make it 24x7 dedicated server.

Add me to your msn friends list.
My id is shown below.
You will see the current IP of the server in my personal message area as shown below.
Code:
My MSN: [email]srkudtarkar@hotmail.com[/email]

[URL=http://img70.echo.cx/my.php?image=img15wy.gif][IMG]http://img70.echo.cx/img70/4712/img15wy.th.gif[/IMG][/URL]

haha no. i think you can use any other email to be on MSN.
By the way it was really fun today. Rave, metalus, storm and many others joined. Couple of guys from germany and US too.
It was awasome. Hope to see more people online. TOday 8 slot server was full in the evening and 5-6 players late night.
Planning to rent a server from agwargames. Lets see what happens. Till then my server will be online for you guys to enjoy.

yup, had some serious fun today, man, the slots were fillinf up as seats fill up at a free meal junction or someting, lol

ur line maxed out at 5 outside players, lets see how good a 128k line is, everyone seem to get good pings except me :(

sify sux :p
hope pacenet gives me better pings and is more constant that sify :D

hehe, rave only your pings sucked by the way. Everyone else were a lot lower than yours. when they wers below 100 yours were above 200 :p
Anyway. yep i am gona tweak the server more. People with problems in connection on their side will be refused the connection. Have found a nice guide regarding lag issues. But we had problem only once. That time it was a combine effect of wrong settings and server getting full.

actually, ppl who were getting better pings did not get good pings on international servers, so, i think my net is better after all :p

and i am quite sure ur new isp will give me better pings :)

Ok guys. 1 more way to search for this server.
This is visible in valve server list.
Filter your search for ASIA region.
Look for server names
A FunkyMonkey Techenclave CSS

Back