OC & Modding Custom Liquid cooling in India

fnX

Recruit
Hi,

I am newbee in this forum, could anyone let me know from where I can source the custom liquid cooling parts in India? is there a retailer for ekwb in India or any other custom liquid cooling parts seller.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Sorry but no retailer is present in India for custom LC parts. But few members imports parts frequently.. if you serious about purchasing LC parts than reply will try to club some of your parts in next import. Note: You have to pay Custom duty and all shipping charges for your parts. Since you are new bee expect full payment in advance.. Enjoy

EKWB (the best liquid cooling company out there)
Imports to India ,I never had to pay customs and prices are reasonable too.

Aliexpress.com is my choice for fittings, pump, reservoir, and everything else since ek is too expensive (3999 for a fitting?Jesus)

I have used aliexpress over 50 times,no problems to date,never ever charged customs

@rakesh_sharma23
Aliexpress has Xspc and Swiftech products too,it's far cheaper and faster then u.s imports ,saw that you are interested in pc modding like me so wanted to share this.

You can also find psu cables,dremel accesores and basically everything

Wow.. No custom duty via Aliexpress.. cool. You are luck one..

I have tried Ebay, Aliexpress and few others too.. for purchasing many products, but very few times i got the free custom duty offer.. sad..

Wow.. No custom duty via Aliexpress.. cool. You are luck one..

I have tried Ebay, Aliexpress and few others too.. for purchasing many products, but very few times i got the free custom duty offer.. sad..

Sir,Aliexpress started my pc building and modding career ,
I got a dremel ,ton of bits,soldering stuff and other tools for like 3-4k ,for a 14 year old It was a Jackpot of sorts.
I have over 100 orders on aliexpress to date,over the past 3 years and not a single Time I paid customs ,around 70% of items arrive.

Hi,

I am newbee in this forum, could anyone let me know from where I can source the custom liquid cooling parts in India? is there a retailer for ekwb in India or any other custom liquid cooling parts seller.

Thanks in advance for all the help.
SMC International ( Acro engineering ) in Nehru Place , New Delhi is Ekwb distributor.They usually bring whatever customer wants and available on ekwb.... though be ready to pay premium for it.
Itwares Chennai also keeps Ekwb kits.

Importing it from ekwb / performance PC site / modmymods site will give you tons of option.You might be charged a small % of duty on it.
Or if you are not interested in paying 50% premium to Indian sellers or importing stuffs then look for used parts.

SMC International ( Acro engineering ) in Nehru Place , New Delhi is Ekwb distributor.They usually bring whatever customer wants and available on ekwb.... though be ready to pay premium for it.
Itwares Chennai also keeps Ekwb kits.

Importing it from ekwb / performance PC site / modmymods site will give you tons of option.You might be charged a small % of duty on it.
Or if you are not interested in paying 50% premium to Indian sellers or importing stuffs then look for used parts.
I tried SMC,can confirm 500rs extra Only same as Ek website .

But do place a custom order,the kits they have for sale are overpriced to Hell

I tried SMC,can confirm 500rs extra Only same as Ek website .

But do place a custom order,the kits they have for sale are overpriced to Hell
They will over charge in the name of Shipping / Customs / Ekwb being premium brand / Being first in India to sell it.
Ekwb kits have 10-15% lower price than ordering it as part by part.
Their is many economical options other than ekwb, I myself chocked at the price being offered to me by SMC.It was flat 40% over what I would pay directly to Ekwb.
Got a deal here on TE and bought parts equivalent of 2 kits at half a price of 1 single PE 240 kit of Ekwb.:)

They will over charge in the name of Shipping / Customs / Ekwb being premium brand / Being first in India to sell it.
Ekwb kits have 10-15% lower price than ordering it as part by part.
Their is many economical options other than ekwb, I myself chocked at the price being offered to me by SMC.It was flat 40% over what I would pay directly to Ekwb.
Got a deal here on TE and bought parts equivalent of 2 kits at half a price of 1 single PE 240 kit of Ekwb.:)

I disagree ,this jan i was charged 5500 for the supremacy evo copper Plexi and 5,000 for the Coolstrea Se Slim triple,almost negligible difference ,

What were you buying From EK?the Predator kits?there prices are obviously inflated here

I disagree ,this jan i was charged 5500 for the supremacy evo copper Plexi and 5,000 for the Coolstrea Se Slim triple,almost negligible difference ,

What were you buying From EK?the Predator kits?there prices are obviously inflated here
XE 360 kit.
XE 240/360 Rad , D5 pump+ Top, Fitting + Tubing.

Back