Cyberpunk 2077 is like CRYSIS all over again in 2021

Aakash

Adept
Cyberpunk 2077 is quite a demanding game.
I would say its the most demanding game till date.
Without the help of DLSS, your fps for maxed out setting at 4K is around 24 avg for a 3080ti.
I have tested and made following videos for cyberpuck 2077,
My system specs:
i9 9900k @ 5ghz all cores (Custom water loop)
Ram 32 Ghz @ 3400 mhz, dual channel mode.
Zotac 3080ti Amp Holo at stock clock speeds.
Made 3 video with:
1st DLSS off,
2ed DLSS Quality mode.
3rd DLSS Balanced mode.
Kindly check out the videos and we can discuss it overt here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyberpunk 2077 is quite a demanding game.
I would say its the most demanding game till date.
Without the help of DLSS, your fps for maxed out setting at 4K is around 24 avg for a 3080ti.
I have tested and made following videos for cyberpuck 2077,
My system specs:
i9 9900k @ 5ghz all cores (Custom water loop)
Ram 32 Ghz @ 3400 mhz, dual channel mode.
Zotac 3080ti Amp Holo at stock clock speeds.
Made 3 video with:
1st DLSS off,
2ed DLSS Quality mode.
3rd DLSS Balanced mode.
Kindly check out the videos and we can discuss it overt here.
That is why you wait. I am definitely not getting CP2077 before mid-2022. At least CDPR has a good track record of optimizing, so once they squash the bugs towards the end of the year, the game will see a lot of optimization. Considering how well REDengine 3 has been optimized over its lifetime, pretty sure REDengine 4 will similarly improve with time.

Crysis was mainly limited by the Crytek engine predominantly operating on a single core at a time when there was a huge change in processor philosophy. The CPU/GPU formula has been pretty stable over the recent years, so REDengine 4 is certainly geared towards taking advantage of present day technology.

That is why you wait. I am definitely not getting CP2077 before mid-2022. At least CDPR has a good track record of optimizing, so once they squash the bugs towards the end of the year, the game will see a lot of optimization. Considering how well REDengine 3 has been optimized over its lifetime, pretty sure REDengine 4 will similarly improve with time.

You're still making the mistake of trusting anything they have to say, that game needs more than just bug fixing, even with the bugs fixed it'll still be a shallow experience compared to what was promised unless they prove otherwise.
The game might eventually become playable but CDPR already made all their money and then some so there's no incentive for them to make any significant improvements.

You're still making the mistake of trusting anything they have to say, that game needs more than just bug fixing, even with the bugs fixed it'll still be a shallow experience compared to what was promised unless they prove otherwise.
The game might eventually become playable but CDPR already made all their money and then some so there's no incentive for them to make any significant improvements.
One would assume they didn't have an incentive to update Witcher 3 either for 3 years, but they did. Can only go by their track record in this case.

One would assume they didn't have an incentive to update Witcher 3 either for 3 years, but they did. Can only go by their track record in this case.

Those are hotfixes, not major updates or patches (except for the ps4/xone versions which they had to if they wanted to sell any copies on those platforms). The last major update was for the GOTY edition that was over 5 years ago.
Most of the talent that worked on TW3 also moved on to greener pastures after Blood & Wine (source : buddy of mine who works with an ex CDPR employee)

Back