Da F1 Thread...

Yo all da fans of F1,

talk all about F1 in dis place.
2005 season starts March 6th wid da Australian GP.
see da news report below...

Reuters said:
MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO, Italy, Jan 13 (Reuters) - Seven-times world champion Michael Schumacher says he is "more in love" with Formula One than ever and has no plans yet to leave the sport.
The 36-year-old Ferrari driver is the oldest man on the grid but says he enjoys competing more now than he did at the start of his career.
"I think I am more in love with it now because I know the sport much better, I know what I am doing," he told a news conference at the team's winter retreat in the Dolomites.
"When you come into the sport, you are very hot to do it and you very quickly enjoy it. But there are also a lot of things to do and a lot of things to struggle with and it's a love and a hate life but it has turned more to the love side," said the German.
Asked whether he has any idea when he will finally bow out of the sport, Schumacher said: "There is no time-frame for me. There is obviously not the intention to make long term contracts because at my age you have to take it year to year. I will obviously think what my future is going to be at the appropriate time.
"I have a contract that runs until the end of 2006 and for me there is enough time to talk at the right moment about it but I see no end at the moment. I'm sorry," he said.

SOURCE: Reuters
Wats yer say on dis 1 ?
:rolleyes: 8)

Whats the meaning of this :mad:

You talk f1 and you have a post about schumi...
TAKE IT FROM ME>>>> this year is gonna be the downfall of schummi ... PERIOD.

NOTHING MORE TO SAY
But yes

MCLAREN ROX :p

here we go agian..
it ain't gonna be very long. We will see who is gonna bite the dust :)

Btw now will be a good time to make predictions. This year who do you think will be the driver to watch out for. And also the team.

Me reckon its McLaren. With KIMI and Monty the team has the best young drivers around. And KIMI IS THE BEST ANYWAY :p . But i expect a strong performance from ferrari too who always seem to perform better when the competetion is good Seems like we are in for a grt season this year.

I can't wait :clap:

Mclaren will beat Ferrari hands down..
days of schumi are over now...
he's gettin older...

kimi and monty will rule now :)

M.Schumacher and Ferrari seperates the men from the boys, a.k.a McLaren and BAR :p

but yes, Kimi is an outstanding driver, and so is Fernando Alonso, i like the way they both drive... and whatever it may be, Montoya is a Sucker!! :p

Yup Ferrari rules. The past years have proved this. No one can beat them. One or two exceptions are not what it takes to remove them from the top. Michael and Ferrari are the champions. As for Kimi though he is a good driver. But poor fella is at McLaren.

Kimi is good so is Alonso.I dont like Montoya at all.I like Barrichello too,he is smooth.
Anyways it isnt touch to guess who is gonna win this time,Ofcourse its Schumi & Ferrari again.

Hail Ferrari

|Rave| said:
M.Schumacher and Ferrari seperates the men from the boys, a.k.a McLaren and BAR :p

but yes, Kimi is an outstanding driver, and so is Fernando Alonso, i like the way they both drive... and whatever it may be, Montoya is a Sucker!! :p
huh, its just that ferrari is good :p, give taht car and technical support to drivers like button/raikonnen then you can see whos the kid :p

Back