Daikin R32 vs Sharp R410a ?

I am from Chennai and Daikin Inverter with R32 is what i am looking at. This is available at Rs. 44K with installation and stabilizer - copper pipe extra at 650 per meter.

My questions are as follows:

a) Considering the complex installation procedure of Sharp 410A - do you think Daikin 1.5 R 32 is a better option?
b) how does this compare to Sharp 1.5 Inverter model in terms of cooling and power consumption?

I think R32 based machines are provided by Daikin only. R410 is comparatively more mainstream. Between R410 & R32, I would prefer R410.

I have two rooms - one is 145 sqft and the other is 150 soft - both have a floor above and hence are not exposed to sunlight. However the 145 sqft room is facing west. Will Sharp 1.1 ton ( Inverter model) be effective for these rooms or should i go in for the 1.5 ton Sharp Inverter model?

I have to decide on acs for 4 rooms (all of them are not exposed to open roof as the apartment is on the 3rd floor and there is one more apartment on the 4th floor)- specs as follows:

a) Bedroom 1 - 175 sqft - has one window facing west - usage - April to Aug - 4-5 hours in the night
b) Bedroom 2 - 145 sqft - has one window facing west and one window facing north - usage - 8 hours in the night/evening - 6 months in a year
c) Bedroom 3 - 150 sqft - one window facing north - usage 4-5 hours - 4-5 months in a year
d) Living cum Dining room - 287 sqft (26 ft * 11 ft) - one window facing west - usage - only weekends - 6-7 hours - 5 months in a year

I have read the posts in detailed and am inclined to take up Sharp or LG Inverter A/cs

Would appreciate your help in this regard

I have gone through troubles of r410 leak from factory sealed compressor.
I got the replacement compressor but i suggest you to get the r410a based system only.

Back