Dashlane available for 125/ year per user on App

any idea how is this comparable to bitwarden? Previously used lastpass premium, no issues faced except that the cost increase, so had to close the account. Now using bitwarden free, it does not work for most of the sites, or i've to manually register/add the login details, where as in lastpass or google, it was mostly automatic.

Count me in, 1 slot.
Send me email ID on PM
How many slots ?
Bought yesterday night
any idea how is this comparable to bitwarden? Previously used lastpass premium, no issues faced except that the cost increase, so had to close the account. Now using bitwarden free, it does not work for most of the sites, or i've to manually register/add the login details, where as in lastpass or google, it was mostly automatic.
Its my first time also , Google it
How much can it go wrong for 125/ year

i moved to bitwarden when LP was bought by a shit company. In bitwarden , its reverse. you have to add the site and password , before you start filling up for registration. Kind of different way to record the passwords , but once it get used to , i dont think its something to bother about. I am very happy with bitwarden.

Would have tried dashlane , lets see.. what other have to say.

its reverse. you have to add the site and password
For some sites it was handled automatically, but majority it is a manual process. Not only that, even when l tried to login, i had to manually copy/paste the login details from bitwarden.

So far no such issues in dashlane, so happy about it.

For some sites it was handled automatically, but majority it is a manual process. Not only that, even when l tried to login, i had to manually copy/paste the login details from bitwarden.

So far no such issues in dashlane, so happy about it.
yes many times that has happened.
I went with that mainly it was top suggested on reddit ,because BW is open source..

Back