DataONE usage check???

Radon

Disciple
I have been using dataone since the last 2 weeks. I am on the 500 plan. As you know it supposed to be free from 2 AM to 8 AM. But when I check my usage stats it says 1.4 GB or something.... But I am bloody sure I havent used that much during peak hours. But I may have used that in total (peak + Non-peak). How can I know what I have used only in the peak hours?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Attachments

• dataone.gif
    dataone.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 112
Total Usage signifies both peak + non-peak usage . you want to know how much you have used during peak hours ? there is no other way except checking the times(like 18/06/06 12:00:00pm to 4:00:45pm) and adding each of those KBs from every page :p .

broar94 said:
Total Usage signifies both peak + non-peak usage . you want to know how much you have used during peak hours ? there is no other way except checking the times(like 18/06/06 12:00:00pm to 4:00:45pm) and adding each of those KBs from every page :p .

CRAP! :annoyed: Where is the calc...? :mad:

I use D U Meter....

What you can do is to keep it activated during the peak hours and then after 2:00 exit D U Meter and continue your browsing!!

Download DU Meter (English)

At the end of 30 days, you could *buy* *ahem* *ahem* the software and continue using it.... that is what I have done.

Nikhil said:
I use D U Meter....

What you can do is to keep it activated during the peak hours and then after 2:00 exit D U Meter and continue your browsing!!

Download DU Meter (English)

At the end of 30 days, you could *buy* *ahem* *ahem* the software and continue using it.... that is what I have done.

But my DU Meter gives me bloated figures,I reaally dont know where i got Wrong
Data1 a/c checks is giving me a fig of 25 GB download for this Month-June(uptill now) whereas DU metr has already crossed that corresponding of 36 GB plus

Anyway,I also did *ahem* *ahem* the software and continued using it.(Now can that be a reason for the bloated figure?)

i`ll suggest you to go to the DATAONE official site rather than wandering off here and there

click on the site below : http://10.241.48.195

For this Internet Explorer is need won`t open in Any other browser.

But if this is also not helping you then i suggest you to first change your username and password

Secondly use the method suggested by archish.

tht also not working.. saying EJPAK0004W: Login failed. Please enter a valid user ID and password... but i was checking the usage during last month with the same portal id n password,,, i used http://bbservice.bsnl.in/ url... but now tht page is not loading up for me....:-(

The Portal ID is a 14 digit number BSNL employs for new user accounts.
They started using these for account management after they made the transition from BSNL DataOne to simply BSNL Broadband.

Ring up your BSNL exchange and ask them for your Portal ID. They will ask for your phone number and/or username and give you your Portal ID.

Radon said:
I have been using dataone since the last 2 weeks. I am on the 500 plan. As you know it supposed to be free from 2 AM to 8 AM. But when I check my usage stats it says 1.4 GB or something.... But I am bloody sure I havent used that much during peak hours. But I may have used that in total (peak + Non-peak). How can I know what I have used only in the peak hours?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Here is the reason why you got that. For your plan the free hour is from 2.00 AM. So the modem session must start after 2.00 AM that is if you switch on your modem before 2.00 say at 1.45 AM and start download after 2.00, the usage will be considered as charged hour. So simply disconnect the modem at 2.05 and then start download.

Back