DC Universe Online Comic-Con Trailer. Is this the best 6 minute cinematic ever made?

hyperknight

Disciple
To be honest, I am not a comic book fanatic. I have quite enjoyed the new wave of superhero movies that have been released by Hollywood, but by no means am I a hardcore fan.

However, I don't think I've ever seen a trailer/cinematic/movie which has shown an epic battle between superheroes and super-villains such as these. This has got to be the best trailer for any game I have seen to date. Un-freakin-real. Never have I felt such an urge to want to play a game just from looking at the trailer.

"EPIC" also does not do this trailer justice. Do yourself a favour and watch it.

DC Universe Online: Comic-Con 2010 Cinematic Trailer

Just..... WOW!

Re: DC Universe Online Comic-Con Trailer. Is this the best 6 minute cinematic ever ma

^^

Liked the trailor. Thanks for sharing.

Re: DC Universe Online Comic-Con Trailer. Is this the best 6 minute cinematic ever ma

One of the best VG Cinematics. But I guess you have not watched the intro for "Onimusha 3"

WTF! Onimusha 3 is black and white game now. :p

heres the direct video.

it awesome. :D

definitely the best....... liked it very much.........

Yea.. gotta agree. This is truly the most epic trailer I have ever seen. Absolutely loved it. Can anyone name ALL of the characters?

but, I'm sure the game would suck balls.. :)

Back