FS: Mobile Dead LG G4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbzgoku

Disciple
The phone is imported from UK and is the unlockable H815 international variant. One day it bootlopped and then died on me. warranty is 2 years and still applicable in UK. i have mailed LG UK regarding the same and confirmed. selling it because i will be able to send it to UK next month only and it will reach back to me after 3 months atleast which i can't wait. it was shown to a technical person from LG service centre in india who told that power IC has failed. can be repaired from outside here in india itself.

There are very little chances of getting this repaired locally unless u find a same mobo.

LG guy told u about the power IC that it has failed and which is to my knowledge is not true, Power IC will never give u bootloop. As the function of power ic is to distribute current.

It looks like the flash IC is damaged and getting it repaired is impossible, So it needs a new mother board.

My advice If you know how to flash stock firmware try flashing it it may solve your problem.

Bro it hasn't bootlooped it is dead. So any firmware cant be flashed either. Power ic can be replaced as it is available onlineseparately.

Bro it hasn't bootlooped it is dead. So any firmware cant be flashed either. Power ic can be replaced as it is available onlineseparately.
I would say get it repaired at your own risk then, As no one will take risk of investing 8k in a non working phone when a brand new imported piece can be bought for 12/13k.

I would say get it repaired at your own risk then, As no one will take risk of investing 8k in a non working phone when a brand new imported piece can be bought for 12/13k.
Yes that would be ideal but as i mentioned i have got no time at all to visit service centre now. thats why selling it. Price is somewhat negotiable though. But if doesn't sell i will send it to UK next month and get it replaced via official warranty.
Thanks for the tip though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back