Deadpool on Steam - Steamkey where to get?

Wow that expensive?
Yeah. Some collectors will pay that much to brag.

Better to just
animation skull GIF by Patrick Smith

Since the game had been removed from the Steam store years back, there's no way you can activate any third-party keys. All pending keys have been revoked with the removal. Only those who had bought game before the removal can access the title from their Steam Library.

So, if any someone/any website claiming to sell Steam keys for the game, it's probably a scam.

The best way to play it would be to either get on the Xbox One/PS4 (costs under 2K INR) or play on Steam via family sharing (if you have any friend who owns the game). Otherwise, like @Mr.J said, you need to go for the high seas.

Is it that all Ubisoft items taken away from steam... What about EA

Nope.

You can take a look at all the EA and Ubisoft titles that are still available on Steam by clicking here and here, respectively. However, since both publishers have their own storefronts (Origin and Ubisoft Connect/Uplay), professional rivalry and exclusive rights often lead to removal of titles from one place to another.

What's so special about this game? Just it's scarcity/exclusivity?
Not really I just like having games on my steam account easier to manage, but it seems because the game was removed from steam but not exactly, as it could still be downloaded via a steam keys it started becoming rare hence the price.

I do like deadpool but being a pirate is the way to go for the game.

Last edited:
Back