Deal Clearance

Mr_funfuse

Disciple
Hello guys , been a while....
I seem to have received a negative dealer rating & have managed to successively anger wraith. Hate to open a closed case , but i belive i need to explain myself.

I sold the stick to rishikesh on the 9th december, if rishi recalls i did mention the reason for quicksale was me leaving the state for 2 months for training + comp issues which you can look up. ( after which i arrived on the 3rd this month). Hence the reason which i couldn't reply to his PM's , most of which start from the 13th (fault detected on the 11th) , while my last login details were 11th december 6.55 pm.I didnot bother to look up te as i belived it went pretty smooth, i went to his place , the chip was installed, i requested him to run all the tests he wanted , handed the chalan to him.

I don't see how its possible that the chalan didnot match the stick details , as its the only stick i had purchased and was resting with me...regardless its unfortunate i wasn't here to clear things up.

Guess this is the last topic i create before i get kicked out of here. Just thought i'd explain myself on the way out :(

Back