DEAL OF THE WEEK - JVC Marshmallow IEM @ 470

Status
Not open for further replies.

PristineNote

Adept
The highly acclaimed JVC Marshmallow IEM[font=arial, sans-serif]- More than 500 Marshmallows sold on TE alone.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]These are one of the best budget earphones one can find in the market and capable of giving some of the more expensive earphones a run for their money. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
marshmallowj.jpg
[/font]​

Please note :

[font=arial, sans-serif]These come in an OEM/bulk packaging with the same accessories as that of retail pack.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]You will get the JVC Marshmallow along with an extra pair of foam tips in the OEM packaging .[/font]

Warranty : DOA / 30 days.​

Colours Available : Black / White

Price : Rs. 470 shipped.​

Deal valid till : 28/04/2012​

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
I'm so gonna get this!

Btw, any nice IEM with earphone other than MP21? I last used a PL11. Other than the crappy built quality i'm satisfied with the product.

sz1266

Disciple
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing the white one. Please PM me the details. I am also interested in purchasing AT-200. Thanks.

dexBG

still fishing
Adept
I can you list on Ebay or something... I need to pay using Credit Card ..

Also please post a pic of the White color models..

Let me know via PM .. thanks.

PristineNote

Adept
need some clarification.does this deal include any color(particularly black) or some specific colors only?

Colour options available : Black and Blue.

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing the white one. Please PM me the details. I am also interested in purchasing AT-200. Thanks.

Only black and blue is available. Need to check if White is in stock .

I can you list on Ebay or something... I need to pay using Credit Card ..

Also please post a pic of the White color models..

Let me know via PM .. thanks.

I am extremely sorry ,credit card option is not available for special deals . We might have this in Daily Deals on Ebay later but can't confirm anything at this moment.

ALPHA17

Cooler "Master"
Skilled
Respected Sire,

Please book a black one for me. I am in the middle of a home shift these days, if possible I would try to transact the cash by Friday maximum next week Monday. Please PM me the appropriate details.

Yours Thankfully,

ALPHA17

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Super Mod
Can you please comment how are they compared to Brainwavz M1 ? If better I am interested. I like good Bass without loosing on clarity

PS: have purchased Brainwavz M1 from you only
ohyeah.gif

PristineNote

Adept
^ They cost 1/4th the price of Brainwavz M1 so you really can't expect them to be better the M1s
<
. If you need something better than M1 get the M2 or the M3
<

sz1266

Disciple
Can you confirm if white ones are in stock? It's also okay if the white ones don't have the deal. Thanks.

aman.pitbull

Skilled
Hold 1-Black colored one for me I'll come and pic it up from you. I'll come in the next 2 days and I'll call you before coming.

ALPHA17

Cooler "Master"
Skilled
Hello again Gautam Sire,

I would like to make my order 2 xJVC Marshmallows, 1 xBlack, 1 xWhite. I will pay by Monday for sure and post the transfer details too.

By the way I have the same question as Chiron, can you ship them via Speed Post as those guys do not have a problem entering Cantonment areas and delivery is faster for me. Cheers!!

aman.pitbull

Skilled
Confirmed a Black JVC Marshmallow, paid and picked it up on 28th April 2012.

Nice deal from Pristine Note.

iTrader Ratings left.

Status
Not open for further replies.