Deal sites in India

cybertragic

Disciple
Does anyone know of any nice deals aggregation sites in India such as retailmenot.com.

Currently I just have 2 blogs for deals in India that I check from time to time:
fun2ssh - The Freebies Blog!â„¢
Offers Galore

Also some friend told me about this direct deal site in Bangalore that looks pretty great:
Grabbon - Deals on restaurants, pubs, spas, discos, salons, gyms, treks, theatre, etc for Bangalore

Does anyone know of any such site for Delhi?

Overall I think there're a ton of deal sites/forums in the US which highlight the best online/offline deals of the day but there doesn't seem to be anything remotely comparable in India. Maybe someone should start 1.

I just posted something related to this. This Grabbon.com seems to be focussing on services. Why can't they take a look into products as well?

Btw, I heard there is a US site that is similar to grabbon. Anyone with any idea? Do they sell products using group bargaining?

just got my first discount coupon on Grabbon, an unlimited drinks and starters voucher for some place called 64 in Bangalore. will keep you guys posted on how it turned out.

Back