Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Well,

Here You Go ....

Deal Of The Day 5-5-2011 " Soundmagic FUN " - Expired

Soundmagic PL50 Earphones

2ai3l15.jpg

The Soundmagic PL50 Is a Top Tier Earphone From Soundmagic .This Has The Right Bass " Its Not For Bassheads " .The Mids And The Highs Are Great In This Earphones .Grab It In The Deal Of The Day Section On Lynx-India

Pricing Rs :2830/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/- All India

[ Discount Coupon For 35% Off Selling Pricing Till 5-5-2011 ]

|

V

" D78D374BAD "
Warranty Status " 1 Year No Questions Asked "

Order Here -> Soundmagic PL-50 On Lynx-India

!!! NOTE !!!

"Deal Only On Earphone Not Amplifier Bundles With Earphones On Lynx-India Website "

Deal Of The Day 6-5-2011 " Lol No Comments "

Nationite Brainwavz Earphones - M2

1q6cya.jpg

Well Bassheads Are Going To Love This Deal .The Deal Is For One Day and For The Nationite Brainwavz M2 .This IEM Has Crazy Lows and Good Detailing In The Mids And Highs .

Pricing Rs :2775/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/- All India

[ Discount Coupon For 25% Off Selling Pricing Till 6-5-2011 ]

|

V

" 6f2cb5d7a2 "

Order Here -> Nationite Brainwavz M2 On Lynx-India

!!! NOTE !!!

"Deal Only On Earphone Not Amplifier Bundles With Earphones On Lynx-India Website "

"No Free Fiio E3 With This Offer "

Deal Of The Day 18-5-2011 " Lol No Comments "

Headdirect RE-2 Earphones " World's Best And Most Underrated IEMS Under 2.5K "

25f0yet.jpg

Well If You Talk Of Soundstage Then There is Nothing Competing With The RE-2 Under 2.5K .Bassheads Will Not Like It . This Product If Gets a Good Seal With your Ears Can Do Justification To Bass Also Without a AMP .A Amp With This Is a Blessing .We Have The Fiio Amp Bundles Also With The Same .So Please Go For This .

Pricing Rs :1742/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/- All India

[ Discount Coupon For Rs :450 Off Selling Pricing Till 19-5-2011 ]

|

V

" 2b16bad934 "

Order Here -> Headdirect RE2 On Lynx-India

!!! NOTE !!!

"You Can Also Order The Fiio Amps With This Deal .Also Note That Now It Comes In a Different Plastic Packing "

Deal Of The Day 21-5-2011
X-Mini Portable And Rechargable Speakers [ Basic Model But New Model ]
2yl9yyu.jpg

The 1st Generation X-mini® Capsule Speaker™ is one of the smallest speakers in

the world with justifiable sound quality for daily portable usage. Now it is

updated with a similar design to the X-mini® II.The in-built rechargeable batteries would translate to zero cost on disposable batteries and increased daily convenience. With a playtime of up to 6 hours when fully charged, the X-mini® Capsule Speaker™ is the much needed accessory to the widest array of portable multimedia players i.e. MP3/MP4 players, mobile phones, laptops, portable game- stations, etc.
Pricing Rs :1228/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/- All India

[ Discount Coupon For 35% Off Selling Pricing Till 21-5-2011 Night ]

|

V

" a9b697c45a "
Warranty Status " 1 Year No Questions Asked " From Manufacturer

Order Here -> X-Mini speakers On Lynx-India

!!! NOTE !!!

" We Have Only Black colour In This One And Limted No Of Units "

UPCOMING DEAL

" :p Thinking About It :p "

Terms And Conditions :

• Processing Time Frame : We Generally Process a Order In 1 to 2 Days Time Frame .There is Always a Possibility Of Delayed Processing So If You Are in Rush Please Do Not Order We Cannot And will Not Handle Expedited Orders .

• Shipping Time Frame : After The Initial Processing Period We Take 3 Days Time Frame To Ship Products Generally If The Item Is in Stock .For BTB Order Shipping Time Frame Can We Extended To 15 Days For Local Indian Orders Given By Us To Indian Local Distributors . International Orders Can Take Even More Then 30 Days Time Frame .Hence Please Clear All Your Doubts Before you Place a Order On TE With Us .

• Delivery Time Frame : Once You Items Are Shipped It Can Take Upto 15 Days For Courier To Deliver Your Items To you .If You Have Any issues with the delivery please pm us .As we are not involved in delivery of products and rely on a partner To do this .Issues Once In a While Will Come and Will Be Dealt With Promptly To The Best Of Our Ability .If The Parcels Are Non insured And Are Received In Damaged Condition Or Are Missing We Would Not Be Responsible .You Have The Liberty To Insure your Parcels .Please PM Us for This If You Need Such Insured Shipping .
  • How Orders Are Processed : Until There is No system Here To Manage Our Orders Efficiently You Are Requested To Kindly Create a ID On Lynx-India And Order From The Links Given In The Post on The Top .After You Select The Shipping And Payment Choices Kindly Write The Following Before Placing Your Orders " This Is XYZ From TE And My TE ID Is ABC " .XYZ Is your Actual Name And ABC Is Your TE ID and Then Place The Order .Your Order Would Be Qued For Approval By Our Website Team .This Takes The Time Frame As Discussed Earlier In The Terms And Conditions .As We Run a Parallel Shop In chandigarh There Could Be a Mismatch Of Stock status and To Avoid Any further Issue This Is Done .If We Approve The Order And Convert Its status From "Pending" To " Awaiting Payment " status You Are Required To Send Us The Payment In 3 Days Time Frame .If Payment Is Not Recieved In 3 Days Time Frame Consider your Order Null And Void And Place a New Order As We Have No Reason To Hold Our Stocks For Your Non Paid Order.Once you Pay Us By your Preferred Method You Are Suppose To Send Us The Payment Details On Our Forums Here -> Payment Tracking - [ Kindly Write Your Payment Details ] - Lynx - The Community Forums Alternatively You Could Also PM Us Here On TE .Once We Actually Get your Payment We Will Acknowledge The Same And Convert The Order From "Awaiting Payment " To "Payment Received "and Start Processing Your Order .The status of the order would be "Back-ordered/Processing" Then .If We Have The Product Ready Stock As Per Our Terms And Conditions We will Ship The Same To you In 3 Days Approx But Not Mandatory And It Will Take Further 1 To 2 Days To Enter The Tracking Codes And The status Would Change From "Backordered/Processing " To " Under Dispatch " And Then To "Shipped" .Once The Order status changes to shipped you will be able to track your order with the tracking id we have emailed you here -> www.dtdc.in Or Other Courier Website.DTDC and Other Couriers Takes 3 Days Time Frame To 15 Days To Deliver The Stuff To you .In This Entire Process If you Indeed Have Any Issues We Are There for Help and Support On PM .

Note : If There is No Mention of Your TE ID In The Order I Will Not Threat It As a Order From TE At All .

• Refunds And Cancellations : Kindly Note That We Are Here To Solve Your Issues And concerns .If You Have Placed a Order To Us And We Cannot Ship It To you In 15 Days Time Frame You Can Ask Us For a Refund .Kindly Note That It Takes 15 Days for a Refund To Be Processed And Money Back Into Your Account As It Has To Pass Via Our Accounting System .There Are Certain Things We Need For Refunding Your Payment and you Can PM Me And Ask Me Those .The 15 Days Cycle starts The Day You Payup For Your Order And We Acknowledge It Not From The Day You Have Actually Placed The Order With Us

• Getting In Touch With Us : We Do Not Prefer You Contact Us In anyway Other Then PMing Us On TE .Minimum 24 Hours Time Frame Is Required To Reply To your PM's .Delays Are Possible subject To Our Non Availability On The Forums .You Can Check Our status On Our Feedback Thread If Indeed We Are Not Active .

Well,

You Can Also Suggest a Deal Of The Day From Anything In Lynx-India Website .If I Could Pull The Plug On Your Suggestion i Will Add It Right Here .

Guys ,

Updated enjoy .Tommorow Its RE2 One Of The Worlds Most Under Rated IEM And Very Very Clear Soundstage .

Tenzin said:
amazing price for the M2... i will try ordering it today :D
Tenzin ,

There is a Saturation Level Of Sales For Any Dealers Be It Me Or Anyone else .Initially There was mad craze of the M2 and everyone wanted to buy .They eventually Did And Not Its Saturated .Only Some Newbie Like you Is Gonna Buy it .So Lets See How Many Units We Indeed Sell .

interested in buying the m2, can you PM me the payment details?

cant buy off your site as it doesnt give option for netbanking

Interested in buying something else from the website. Would like to know if the discount coupon would be applicable for some other item on the site?

anuragingle said:

I was getting 500 internal error while trying to proceed with payment for the same.
Amarbir, check pm & reply.

anuragingle said:

Well,

Please Make a ORder On Lynx-India and PM Me The Order No ,Rest i Will Sort It Out

boogeyman said:
Interested in buying something else from the website. Would like to know if the discount coupon would be applicable for some other item on the site?
Well,

No Way ,Many People Try It But We Delete All Those Orders

parasharenator said:
Please clear your pm box. Failed to pm you , emailed you.
Sir ,

No One is Having Any Issues Placing Orders ,Please Clear And Flush Your Cache From your Browser And Try again

parasharenator said:
Did that. Pm'd you order ID.
Sir ,

everything Is done For your Order From My Side .Waiting For The Payment Now .BTW Guys We Are Not Active On Saturday And Sundays .

Guys ,
We Will Start the RE2 Deal Tommorow .There Is No Active Deal Of The Day Now .You Can Also Refer To lynx-india For Deal Of The Day Itss Off There Also .Tommorow We Will Start The RE2 Deal .Do Read And Check Reviews Of The Re2 Till Then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back