PC Peripherals DeathStalker Ultimate Support Problem

d3vils33k3r

Recruit
Recently I had purchased Razer DeathStalker Ultimate from Flipkart , and it was having a fault in Trackpad area.

ACRO ENGINNERING CO.
KHASRA NO- 522/1,VILLAGE JONAPUR
DELHI-110030; PH:-01126659635

So I contacted "Acro Eng" which is the official distributor in India and they sent me a reply to send the product to their office HQ address in India mentioned above and I had sent that product to that address and they confirmed me via email that they received the item.

But the problem is its around 2 months they are not providing me any replacement. Earlier they told me they had seen the fault and they are talking with razer USA for the new item as the item was not available in their stock , but now from the last 2 weeks they are not picking up my calls ( Arun and Arjun ) both are simply ignoring my calls and not picking up or replacing the item.

Please help me what to do , as razer directly doesn't provide any support in India and now I am worried that they ( "ACRO ENGINNERING CO." ) maybe ripped me and wont send the keyboard nor will refund me.

The keyboard is worth 22K and its huge amount , I don't want to get ripped / scammed by them , I need my product or cashback. What to do now.. Please Help ...

ACRO is known to do this.. Took my friends 2 month old abyssus mouse for RMA, never returned it. 3 years already now...

If u actually visit them and get rma slip, they can't cheat you.. But if you ship it to them.. Then nothing can be said..

ACRO is known to do this.. Took my friends 2 month old abyssus mouse for RMA, never returned it. 3 years already now...

If u actually visit them and get rma slip, they can't cheat you.. But if you ship it to them.. Then nothing can be said..

they sent me mail that they received it, also at last they contacted me yesterday and said that new item is shipped via SHIP so it may take 1/2 months to reach India. Till then they will provide me a normal keyboard as a replacement for use.

Back