Camera Decent Camera mobile wanted: Any suggestions?

DCEite

Adept
I am looking for a mobile with a relatively good camera. It should be atleast 2 MP. Also one of the requirements is that in silent mode, camera should not make the shutter sound (not that i want to take pics of my gf without her consent :rofl: )

Get the K790i if you want to get the best quality still pics ... if you want better video quality then get the N73

K790i would be 17k and N73 would be 19k approx

my suggestion is go for 810i, it has auto focus and if u want no shutter sound put it in silent mode by pressing # key for 2sec. cost around 14K and added advantage is: it is walkman series!!!

sharmapu said:
my suggestion is go for 810i, it has auto focus and if u want no shutter sound put it in silent mode by pressing # key for 2sec. cost around 14K and added advantage is: it is walkman series!!!

One can always mod the k750i to walkman series!!

Hey guys thanks for your suggestions.

Does the k790i make shutter sound? I am asking this because my previous SE phones (k500i, k508i and K700i) didnt have the facility to disable shutter sound even in silent mode.

DCEite said:

Does the k790i make shutter sound? I am asking this because my previous SE phones (k500i, k508i and K700i) didnt have the facility to disable shutter sound even in silent mode.

Bump!:no: :no:

DCEite said:

It won't make the shutter sound when you've set it in silent mode

DCEite said:

see It didnt make shutter sound in my K790i when in silent mode...

but do take note that it depends on the software versions of your phone...

maybe the phone will start making shutter sound after a software update,
so better check before buying....
quality is awesome...
also remember that in Nokia phones the LED flashes everytime u take a pic,just to inform that a pic has been taken...

Back