decent internet connection in baroda?

spindoctor

Skilled
i tried searching but i couldn't come up with anything so i figure might as well ask.

is there *any* decent broadband option in baroda at the moment? right now i am stuck on a reliance broadband connection that is bandwidth capped and restricted to a single mac address for the pc at home. totally useless for me since i have high usage for downloading and gaming.

can anyone from these parts suggest an isp/ unlimited plan that is decent and i can get setup quickly? money is not really an issue but i am not talking about a corporate connection since it's likely not going to be for too long.

thanks

baroda has excellent rollout of BSNL broadband.

Thats the best option in gujarat barring few areas of Ahmedbad.

I am in Surat.

Other considerable option is Iqara/ Youtele.

But i will say BSNL is excellent and if you are a home user then 900 UL plan is the best options.

i have bsnl in baroda... omg its good

its 2mbps in baroda and unlimited is 900 per month^^

i play games online and get good pings too :D

no problems with lag and stuff

though its 2mbps, regular download speeds i see are in the 200-210 kb range and not 250 as it should be

sounds like bsnl is the way to go thenn. are they prompt about giving the connections and stuff? no point in waiting for 4 weeks to get the connection.
with holi coming up i'm concerned it could take longer than i really want...

also, is airtel providing internet in baroda? i ask because i had airtel in pune before this and never really had any complaints.

Back