Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Largely unused
Purchased last June, so out of warranty. However, spent quite some time on Sunday in cleaning the cooler meticulously so it performs like new, besides confirming that it is easy to service.

The cooler itself is a bit over 500g, so shipping will be for 1kg. Within Mumbai suburban area, I can ship using one of the hyperlocal delivery services for 50 bucks, whereas it will be actuals elsewhere.

Product link: https://global.deepcool.com/products/Cooling/laptopcoolers/2021/14292.shtml

Attachments

• Deepcool On.jpeg
    Deepcool On.jpeg
    651.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Deepcool Off.jpeg
    Deepcool Off.jpeg
    578.1 KB · Views: 143
  • Disassembled.jpeg
    Disassembled.jpeg
    725.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Can you pls check how much will be the shipping charge to Kolkata (700025)?

The cooler itself is a bit over 500g, so shipping will be for 1kg.
The weight mentioned on shipping services like Shiprocket is "minimum weight chargeable" which means this item will be placed in 0.5 to < 1Kg category and not in 1kg+.
However, if volumetric weight of the package is >=1Kg then the rate for 1Kg category applies.

The weight mentioned on shipping services like Shiprocket is "minimum weight chargeable" which means this item will be placed in 0.5 to < 1Kg category and not in 1kg+.
However, if volumetric weight of the package is >=1Kg then the rate for 1Kg category applies.
Not sure where I mentioned 1 kg+. I don't use Shiprocket but have shipped a bucket load to know which category a product falls into, which in this case will fall in the next bracket after 500g, which is 1kg for most couriers.
Can you pls check how much will be the shipping charge to Kolkata (700025)?
Sent details over PM

Last edited:
So the alternate use case is not much demanding, so still open to selling it. For convenience, can do 435 shipped nationally and 400 shipped locally, otherwise 365 for pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back