Dell 22" LCD SP2208WFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a request to all TE members from me. PLEASE, inform the concerned person whom you are dealing with if you are not interested in the deal. Or at least don't make commitments that "i will come to pick it up tomorrow" and then disappear. I got screwed big time because of this in the past months also and it frustrates me.
I have dropped price for local buyers to 8000rs as a special new year price. Will not go less than that. For people who want it to be delivered outside Mumbai, i haven't had the time at all to find out shipping rates. Give me time for a day or two please.

Can you deliver it to Navy nagar in packed Condition? I have a officer who travels to Pune on weekends he can collect it for me. thanks. How do the USB ports work with the computer I mean where do they connect and communicate? thanks

rocksolid said:
Can you deliver it to Navy nagar in packed Condition? I have a officer who travels to Pune on weekends he can collect it for me. thanks. How do the USB ports work with the computer I mean where do they connect and communicate? thanks

sent u a pm.

8000rs local buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back