Dell 22" S2209

pretttt

Skilled
Hey Guys!!

Great news!!

after bugging u for sooo long, I've finally brought my monitor!!

Dell S2209 22" full HD

I wanted to buy from the TE dealer, but he wasnt replying to my PMs. :(

So I instead went to SP Road and got it there for just Rs 9200/- (includ. VAT)!!

Here's a pic
dsc00458y.jpg

Excuse the bad clarity, took the pic off my cellphone....
Now for the graphics card!!!

Thanks a lot guys!!
Ashamed to admit it, but I had never really seen or used a 22" monitor before this!!:ashamed: So, when I bought it, I had no idea how BIG it would be (I moved from a 15" CRT to this..lol). Now, I feel it is just too big to be a desktop monitor and I would've been perfectly happy with a 20".
But still have to admit, Games DO look amazing on it. Not that I have tried too many, I tried running WoW, and guess what, my 8600GT was running smoothly at 1920x1080 at 60fps in Orgrimmar. It slowed down a bit Shatt, but crashed in Dalaran :p. That SF4 pic there is actually running at 1024 res.

howz it buddy?
have u used Samsung 2233WS? or seen it nywhere urself ?
and do give a comparison, if possible.

no I have not seen that, but I have heard a LOT of amazing things about it. Actually, when I bought it, I had not seen even the Dell one. So, when I went to the shop, this one was for 9.2K and Samsung was for 9.9K. So, bought the cheaper one. Hope its not a bad move.

Does this have a glossy screen or matte?
matte

Show off without damages
I thought you meant damages in the game. By the time I could take the pic, she gave me a good beatdown...lol. Otherwise, I can beat her... Honest! ;)

it's a pretty good move. I have been using a Dell monitor and it certainly rocks. there is no difference between 2209W and 2233SW. It's a wise choice to get the one that is cheaper.

and also, by looking at the price, looks like LCD price cut has come into effect, thanks to new budget.

Looks great dude. Had a question for you. Did you get a warranty along with the Dell Monitor? Since Dell only sells the stuff online (they have just one reseller in Chennai IMHO), I am curious to know about this.

clownf1sh said:
Looks great dude. Had a question for you. Did you get a warranty along with the Dell Monitor? Since Dell only sells the stuff online (they have just one reseller in Chennai IMHO), I am curious to know about this.

Who is that reseller???

Sorry guys, don't exactly know the name of the Chennai reseller (A Dell exec just referred it when I had called them to enquire). You can do the same; try their tollfree number 1800- 425- 4026 OR browse the Dell site for more info.

kolguy said:
would like to know the address of the chennai reseller so i can replace my three year old 17 inch lcd

Go to Ritche St and check the below stores
Samta Infotech
Mahavir Multimedia
Delta Pheripherals

Check who will give the best pricing and buy it
Nowadays you get Dell products easily at Ritchie

But they wont take seconds, sell it at TE market

TS: sorry for OT :)

Back