FS: Monitor and LCD Dell 24" U2412M Ultrasharp w/2 Years Warranty Left - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahd

Adept
Dell U2412M Ultrasharp Series Monitor. In perfect condition, no scratches, dents and stand too in perfect condition. Not willing to ship at the moment.
Link : Product | Rated 8-9+ in most of the forums and sites and is known for it's color accuracy.
Edit : The purchase date above is mistaken it is supposed to be 30th March, 2013.

(Posted same info below again as info entered through the form was not visible on TE Mobile App)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Expected Price (Rs): 12000
Item Condition: 5 out of 5
Purchase Date: 30, March, 2013
Remaining Warranty Period: 2 Years
Invoice Available?: Yes
Reason for Sale: Upgrading to Apple Cinema Display or Dell U2713
Shipping from?: Mumbai + Delhi
Payment Options: Cash + Bank Transfer
Shipping Charges: Local buyers only
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
n7Z2Nr3.jpg

aJR1BUU.jpg

DP82ae8.jpg

qUA7qrs.jpg

Last edited:
Am I the only one who is not able to see proper sale format according to the rules & regulations & I also cannot see the selling price ???????

Kindly upload a clear photo of the invoice. I will take it, if you ship here (West Bengal). I can pay half shipping, as long as it stays within ₹ 500.

You mean 28th April ? Let me know if you have plans to be in Bangalore as well. Interested from Bangalore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back