Dell E228WFP | 14k All inclusive |

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddharth_menon

Disciple
For all those who wanted to buy a good Display.

69609520xz3.jpg

DELL E228WFP = Rs14000 Tax inclusive + Octroi if applicable*

3yrs warranty included
Shipping inclusive All India
5yrs warranty Rs400 + 14k= Rs14400/- (New)
How does this deal go ?

- We need min 3-7 orders to give you at this price. Dell will be shipping the LCD directly at your place and you will be paying directly to DELL using DD/Credit Card.

- Orders more than 7 then I can try get even lower price! But you must confirm no backing out otherwise everyone else will have to suffer.

- I will give you the quotation code which you need to mention when you make the payment.

- Shipping inclusive All India

Terms and Condition
We will have more transparency and I will not become any middle man between you and DELL. I can get you best price, lets just say I have someone inside ;).

1. Order will be confirmed after the payments have been made and we reach min 3 unit orders.
2. Dell will ship your LCD after processing your payments and should be there at your place in 3-7days. If there is delay then I am not responsible.
3. Through out the deal I will be helping you all to get the best deal and service.
4. As for the quality of the product damage etc I will not be responsible.
5. Octroi charges where ever applicable will be charged. I know for Mumbai users the octroi is Rs400 extra.

*There is no octroi for New Mumbai, so if you want it to be delivered I can receive on your behalf.
For this GO my friend dingemini312 is helping out, you can contact me or him for any doubts etc.
Order so far :
1. ajex x1
2. dingemini312 x1
3. delhiiet3000 x1
4. lecameleon x1
5. kyvivek + 5yrs X1
6. 4dh1r + 5yrs x1

hi siddharth,
definitely this is a very good offer but can u arrange a GO for 19" wide.
If there is a good offer for 19" wide there will be so many people.

@ ijsa. . .
Will wait till dell open back on monday. Will try to get the best pricing for 19 inch too.

@ everyone here.
I hope you all are finding the pricing good of this GO.
Had to put in lot of efforts to get this one.

as the volume of orders increases nice discounts are expected ( will notify if confirmed)

and one more thing once you confirm please dont back out. It will create problem for all and as well as myself (university exams from 13nov to 26th nov) and siddharth.

1st list of orders will close on 14th nov 11.59 pm. Payment instructions will be given the following day.

regards
dinesh malhotra

Most importantly BEST OF LUCK for ur exams bro...may u also get such a good deal in ur question paper:eek:hyeah:

ok as i said,, i shud be up for it... 19-20th... thts the time i need...
so lemme kno if there is a second list of order..

it will take at least 12-15 days to ship the monitor and the clreasring of cheques etc will also take time....so it will be better if it is done as soon as possible...

@ spynic.....

sure we will try to have a 2nd order list.

@ajex....

thanks for solving queries of ppl here on our behalf man.

@ siddarth_menon

plz update the list here including the name of Ankit along with ajex :D

I too am interested in getting the 19" E198WFP. Please let us know when u guys will arrange a GO for 19" lcds..

I'm in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai..so will i be exempted from paying the octroi for mumbai?

Thanks,

Ryan

Yeah .... k fine ..

Waiting for monday to get all qotation for your range.
By monday evening I will quote all prices.

BTW remember the best deal is only possible when we have vol orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back