Dell E228WFP arrived in 2 days !-Pics

nfsnfs

Adept
Ordered online on friday , got it on monday at 4.30 PM .Thats super super fast .

Thanks to thebanik .

The LCD is awesum , I was blown by the size of it .Mind you, I am upgrading from 15" CRT .

14052.15 Rs/- ,not a rupee more . 5 years warranty(next day) .Bill in my name .I love DELL .:clap:

p1080700xt8.jpg

p1080707lo1.jpg

p1080714ps9.jpg

Hows it ? ,still have to claibrate and all ...will hook it up to my new rig later through DVI .:D .Right now i am on a 7 year old comp.

Congrats dude!

PS. Are you running the monitor at the native res.? 'cos from the last image, it seems the monitor is at 10*7

congrtas nfs . i m thinking to sell my 15" SyncMaster 510N and get this Dell E228WFP . btw Nice wheelie . :p .

Dell India site showing me 15768 with tax for this LCD then how come you got for 14K ?

Congrats man...thts an awesome display...:D

Btw, was the carton completely sealed when it arrived? Just wanted to know as i'm in the process of getting one too..but am a bit wary as i cannot check the piece b4 i buy and have to take whatever they send..

Also, if unfortunately i get a display with bleeding or dead pixels, how long does it take to get a replacement and what is the process to apply for it? Thanks. :)

Back